As an ambitious and driven compliance professional, are you ready for a new impulse in your career, where you are impactful and accelerate your development? Then this is your moment!
Via YACHT Compliance & Risk you start on an interim basis as a CDD Analyst and/or as a Customer Onboarding Specialist and you make the difference for yourself as well as for our clients and their customers. You join a network that is always behind you and you carry out multiple assignments. With your inquisitive and decisive personality, connecting qualities and already gained experience, you immediately add value to our clients and your learning curve gets a boost.
You do not only want to excel on assignment, but also want to be impactful as an Interim Professional by contributing to the growth of YACHT. With your proactive attitude, you find it natural to provide leads, share knowledge via various YACHT events and inform your network about developments in the market. The continuous dynamics whereby we jointly ensure that we remain 'future-proof' fits perfectly with what you stand for.
Medior/Senior CDD Analyst / Specialist Customer Onboarding
You carry out thorough research on assignment, so that the bank can point out possible risks to its customers in a timely manner, both financially and legally. With your expertise, customers are better understood and therefore better served. It also prevents the financial system and banking services from being misused for criminal activities such as money laundering, fraud or terrorist financing. A responsibility with impact, which you as an Analyst shape by carefully researching integrity risks. The major Dutch banks owe that to their customers and to society.
- You work (virtually) with the business and/or private customer and colleagues within the bank and use the available means of communication to achieve the agreed results. Your customer focus plays an important role in this.
- You monitor and perform management actions on risks at existing customers. In addition, you independently conduct research into new customers and provide periodic reviews for existing customers. This means that you can organize well and have an affinity with process-based working.
- You are able to involve customers in the need for the research and you know how to persuade them to supply necessary information.
- You identify and analyze any integrity risks at customers and you review customers when specific issues or risks are identified. After this, you complete investigations with the right quality and within the agreed time and you record research results.
- Where necessary, you provide the customer with an explanation and/or explanation about an investigation or measure.
- You identify commercial opportunities that you bring to the attention of the customer manager locally in collaboration with the business.
- You get energy from daily switching with customers and colleagues within different teams of this large bank.
- If you already have experience with and substantive knowledge of (complex) files, you act as a substantive expert and you are a source of information for your colleagues.
Specifically for focus on the focus area Organizations
In addition to the review activities, within the CDD Organizations team, all management activities are also performed for organizations that are customers of the bank. This happens at three levels of complexity; simple, medium and complex. In addition, there are certain substantive specializations, such as real estate, private equity and start-ups. Each team has a mix of junior, medior and senior analysts so that you can learn optimally from your colleagues.
Specifically for focus on the Natural Persons focus area
Within our CDD Natural Persons team, all review and management activities are carried out for Natural Persons who are clients of Rabobank. We work with substantive specializations, such as plausibility capability or PEPs. Our Analysts are classified based on those specializations. Each team has a mix of junior, medior and senior analysts, so that you can learn optimally from your colleagues.
Specifically for the Customer Onboarding Specialist
The Customer Onboarding team joins forces to ensure that this major bank only does business with honest customers. You and your colleagues have an essential role in welcoming and assessing customers 'at the gate'. In this way you give substance to the social responsibility to strengthen the financial system and keep it vital. The team consists of various colleagues including:
Martijn: ' As an Onboarding Specialist you are at the cradle of our Gatekeeper role and you ensure that you work closely and effectively with commerce .'
Edwin: ' The Rabobank is a real frontrunner in the field of CDD. organisational, knowledge and training, and technical; our Risk Detection Test has won a prestigious award. This algorithm helps you do your job better and faster '.
What are you bringing?
It is logical that flexibility, drive and a healthy dose of curiosity are indispensable for this position. In addition, you weigh risks based on analysis and make sound decisions. You are a strong communicator, both verbally and in writing and you know how to write down your findings and conclusions concisely in reviews. In addition, it is important that you recognize yourself in the following:
- At least a HBO diploma (legal, criminology or (business) economics);
- Demonstrable experience as a CDD Analyst / Specialist Customer Onboarding, or in an analytical function within a large bank (with knowledge of banking systems such as Siebel), concrete;
- Analyst B ORG: 1-3 years CDD experience with either the organizational part, especially SME, or with the private part;
- Analyst C ORG: 3-5 years CDD experience with either the organizational part, especially SME/GZ, or with the private part, with coaching skills. Acts as buddy for A and B analysts;
- Analyst D ORG: 5-10 years CDD experience on the organizational part, especially GZ and coaching skills. Acts as an expert & source of information;
- Specialist Customer Onboarding: you are specialized in one or more focus areas (real estate, trust, etc.) and you have demonstrable experience with extensive to complex files at the top of SME and Large Business;
- Very in-depth knowledge of and insight into financial services, current legislation and regulations and legal structures;
- With regard to ORG: Demonstrable experience with extensive to complex files at the top of SME and/or Large Business and you are able to independently assess all relevant risk indicators and CDD risks, which may arise with regard to the ORG customer surveys. . You have good relationships with small and large corporate customer service and other organizational units of the bank;
- With regard to NP: You have demonstrable experience with extensive files within the Private Banking and Asset Management customer groups and you can assess all CDD risks for the Natural Persons customer group in a broad scope;
- You take the lead in changes and help your colleagues to deal with changes;
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch language.
What does YACHT offer?
Do you want to become the best version of yourself? We are happy to help you by focusing on your development and securing the most suitable assignments for you. In addition, you can count on:
- A gross monthly salary in which we conform to the CLA of the client (€3400 - €5400 gross per month based on 36 hours, depending on experience)
- The possibility of bonus
- The possibility of following tailor-made training courses. At the Dutch Compliance Institute and the FFCP (Personal Development Program of a year) developed by Yacht, together with external training agency TalentFirst;
- Pension plan
- Inspiring events, where you can expand your network