no-more is looking for talented professionals within business and/or design as Business Presentation Project Managers for the office in Setúbal, Portugal.
The Business Presentation Project manager role at no-more gives you a unique opportunity to get hands-on experience with project scoping, execution and delivery of short term projects. You will learn to take on end-to-end responsibility for projects that require a steady hand, a can-do attitude and attention to detail.
The role is an entry level role with no requirements for previous work experience. During the first month the right candidates will go through a thorough training program in which they will learn the basics of what is required. As part of no-more internal career progression program, promotions are potentially conducted every 6 months (assuming the appropriate development and performance).
Starting date: March, 2019
What we offer
- An opportunity to gain a deeper practical understanding of high frequency task management
- Play a key role in the delivery of our PowerPoint services for business professionals across the World
- Be part of an ambitious Danish company with headquarter in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Opportunity to grow and make your mark in a dynamic company that is present in Portugal
- Manage and support fast turnaround PowerPoint projects
- Manage client requests from initial scoping to project delivery
- Develop and ensure flawless quality
- Provide feedback and guide no-more's PowerPoint specialists
- Develop client specific guidelines and examples
- Various ad hoc activities associated with delivering clients projects (each member of the team will be given a well specified area of responsibility after 3-6 months in the role)
- You have an eye for detail and have a good sense of design and aesthetics
- You are persistent, driven and take full accountability for your work
- You love to solve problems sometimes under time pressure
- You are proactive and always find ways to be helpful
- You have a basic business understanding
- You are customer oriented and strive to give each customer a good experience
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- Fluent in English, both written and verbally
- You are good at working with PowerPoint or other forms of graphic design (a formal design background or education is not required)
- Willing to work and support on shifts during the company's business hours - including on avg. one night shift per week
- Willing to work from our office in Setubal
- Valid work permit to work in Portugal
Send your CV (in English) to the no-more recruiting responsible, Surya Srinivasan: email@example.com
If relevant, we will contact you for potential next steps
Need more information?
For further information, please contact Surya Srinivasan, +45 52 73 73 42
no-more provides PowerPoint services to some of the most professional organizations across Europe, America, Australia. The company is experiencing rapid growth and already has more than 1000 clients across four continents. Projects are executed on no-more's proprietary IT-platform by top PowerPoint designers from across the globe. no-more was founded in early 2016 by a team of former consultants with experience from places like McKinsey & Co, Hill+Knowlton, and other start-ups.
Address at Setubal, Portugal: Av. Luisa Todi No. 1, r/c N 2900 Setúbal, Portugal
Address at Copenhagen, Demark: Toldbodgade 95A 1, 1253 Copenhagen, Denmark