Location: Warsaw or remote working
Report to: Director
Starting date: June 2020
Availability: Full-time 2-4 months or Part-time 3-5 months
Since 2013, Generate has grown into distributor of solar products from the Chinese top 10 solar system brands.
As a Sino-Belgian company, with sales office in Flanders and Lesser Poland; and quality assurance and control office in Shanghai, our greatest strength is our ability to offer a range of products suited to today’s rapidly evolving market, whilst ensuring optimal cost efficiency and availability.
At Generate, we work closely with our Chinese suppliers and our customers, forming the link between Chinese solar system producers and Belgian or Polish solar distributors/ installers who set up new installations every day.
Main purposes and initial tasks
- Research to analyse the market competitive landscape in Poland
- Assist the localising the company website and other marketing materials to Polish language
- Assist the content creation in Polish
- Research, shortlist and approach the residential rooftop solar installers in the Warsaw region
- Assist the Director communicating with the potential clients
- Assist the execution e-mail marketing campaigns
- Ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Director
- Interest in sales and marketing
- Experienced in the environmental and renewables business
- Responsible, communicative, independent, self-motivated
- Native in Polish and good in English
- Experience in sales
- Experience in online marketing
The role is both a conduit to help grow the business and a stepping stone to develop the knowhow in the industry and the necessary skills to become a Business Development Manager after graduation.
- Mentorship from Director
- Full-time opportunity in September/ October
- International working environment
- flexible working time and location
- Allowance and reimbursements
- Cash bonus on successful completion of the internship (subject to Polish regulations)
Please visit our website www.generatesolar.pl and send your CV to Liang Sun at [email protected]. Please let us know your expectations, what you can offer us, and your availability in your cover letter.