You want to work in a hardware startup to become part of something exceptional? You want to be part of a team that brings innovative technology to market? You want to work on products that make the lives of photographers easier every day? Then join our team as a full-time Business Development & Sales Manager.
As a Business Development Manager at Foolography, your responsibilities include the identification of potential markets as well as leading and realizing customer acquisition for our B2B product “ENTAGGED”. You’ll have the chance to have a huge impact on a highly profitable niche market and drive the company’s growth actively. Be an essential part of establishing ENTAGGED in the industry and help revolutionize the volume photography market worldwide.
Foolography is a small hardware company in the heart of Berlin, founded in 2009. Keeping a startup mentality allows us to focus on creating extraordinary products for promising niche markets. Our mission has been to provide intelligent solutions to equip photographers all around the world. Our objectives along the way: building tiny, perfected products and apps that are fun to use and letting as many photographers as possible know that our products are available to them.
WHAT EXCITES YOU?
- Sharing ideas and dreaming big
- All things related to cameras, photography and digital innovation
- Learning and getting to know new topics
- Concepting, planning and realising solutions for any kind of problem
- Building a personal and professional network
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED?
- Proven experience in sales or business development (B2B products preferred)
- Strong sense of responsibility as well as a drive for excellence and details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- Ability to listen and identify problems
- Understanding target groups and have an overarching view on all single touch points of the customer journeys
- Demonstrable competency in strategic business planning and development to ensure the achievement of your annual revenue sales targets
- Ability to resonate with prospects and develop relationships with them
WHAT WE OFFER
- A cool and engaged team with incredibly intelligent and motivated colleagues that are domain experts in various fields
- Help revolutionize a niche market that is in need of game-changing products – be part of something new and big
- We have made it our mission to not only let you shape this position but support your growth
- A team that has the right mix of getting-things-done and getting-things-right mentality with a good amount of fun added to it
- We’re team players, so we love to go to meetups, conferences and try out the newest taco store
- An industry-competitive salary
WANT TO JOIN US? GO AHEAD AND APPLY!
If we sparked your interest we’re looking forward to your application with motivation letter, CV and any proven track record of academic and professional achievements. Please send this, including the internal reference number (BDM2101), to us via email to job(at)foolography.com and we’ll get in contact with you for a personal interview.
Please feel free to also apply even if the above does not match 100% with you, but you think you fit to this role. We would love to hear your story!
Foolography is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.