At Fieldbox.ai we are building the factory of the future ! We partner with important actors of the field to build cutting-edge Artificial Intelligence solutions for industry 4.0. From natural resources management to precision mechanics, our customers trust our solution to digitalise their operations and reach operational excellence using AI.Fieldbox builds AI models and software that are used by leading corporations and medium/large businesses around the world to enhance industrial operations. Using the latest IT technologies and algorithms, we are able to deploy AI in the core of large industrial sites.As a Business Development Representative you are the first contact for our customers. You are in charge of presenting our value proposition and qualifying prospects. You find, evaluate, and pursue new business opportunities, and expand relationships with existing customers. You create the relationships that allow our customers to innovate and operate more efficiently, and our deployment teams to thrive.You will be a key member of the Fieldbox Sales Team! Therefore, we value curiosity, self-starter mindset, results oriented spirit, goodwill and tenacity.On a daily basis, your missions can be :
- Research and identify prospects and partners according to the strategic plan,
- Lead the transformation of the account based marketing strategy,
- Conduct first meetings to qualify prospects and partners, and turn them into Sales Qualified Leads,
- Assist the Sales Team to conduct meetings and follow-ups to identify and propose solutions to prospect and partner requirements,
- Help draft value-based proposals that translate technical requirements into business solutions,
- Contribute to our business growth in a fast paced, collaborative and fun atmosphere, as a valued member of our office in Bordeaux.
This list is non-exhaustive. Indeed as part of the first Sales Team, after an onboarding time period and a good assimilation of our value proposition and the pain points we help our clients with, you can expect your roles and responsibilities to evolve.You like challenges and adventure and are looking for an experience in a dynamic start-up working in an innovative and demanding industrial context. You are autonomous and flexible, enjoy learning as much as doing, and know how to communicate your ideas. We are looking for talents with the following qualifications :
- 1-3 years of full-time corporate sales experience (software and services sales is a plus),
- Master’s degree or equivalent,
- Fluent in English.
We are also looking for the following attributes :
- Challenger mindset, always willing to gather as much information as possible, and never afraid of being pushed out of his/her comfort zone,
- Explorers at heart, comfortable immersing themselves in abstract and complex business challenges,
- Authentic relationship builders with experience working with a broad range of personalities,
- Curious and fast-learner, eager to educate themselves about our software’s applications and AI capabilities across the industrial sector,
- Curious, work hard, willing to learn, you are an essential asset of the team and you are able to involve yourself until the work is done, and well done!
- Strong business acumen, with an ability to discuss business problems at all levels.
Candidates with the following experience will be considered in priority:
- Exposure to B2B software sales,
- Exposure to industrial engineering and/or industrial data,
- Exposure to Artificial Intelligence/Data analytics.
We also welcome applicants more experienced who demonstrated a strong interest in Business Development and the willingness to pursue this field. Compensations and benefits
- Competitive salary based on your profile and experience,
- You will work independently in a small team with strong technical skills,
- You are joining a company where kindness and respect allow everyone to realize their full potential,
- You will work within the very first Fieldbox Sales Team and be a major actor of its growth,
- You will work in a quiet and pleasant environment, with views of the Cité du Vin. Our offices are located in the centre of Bordeaux.