ProGlove develops smart gloves that enable manufacturing and logistics staff to work faster, safer and easier. Process steps can be documented hands free whilst instant feedback to its user is received. Therefore, ergonomics, efficiency and quality are improved.
We love the challenge the uncertainty and to celebrate each other. We work in an agile environment, where we develop within a human-centered design process. Getting shit done is our motto.
- Fun Casual Work Environment
- Flat Hierarchy
- Company Lunches
- Team Events
- Design Thinking Workshops
We are looking for Business Development Managers (m/f) with first working experience and a technical affinity in the following areas: Automotive, Production, Logistics, Transport. You are an organizational talent and you have the drive to further develop existing processes and tools?
- Experience in the negotiation of B2B contracts
- Experience in the management of projects
- Product Management & Business Development Project Management
- Enjoy working with industry companies
- Business fluent in English, native speaker in either Spanish, Italian or French beneficial
Develop and follow the sales strategy for the French, Spanish, Italian or the UK market
- Business Development: Further development of sales strategies, development of new markets and distribution channels
- Project Management: Planning and implementation of customer projects
- Lead Generation & Qualification: Sales negotiations with customers and partners, representation of ProGlove in conferences and fairs
Skip writing cover letters! Tell us about your most passionate personal project, name your desired salary along with your availability: firstname.lastname@example.org The job location is Munich, Germany