Hello from StartupJobs!
At StartupJobs we are building the best startup job portal in the world. In the course of 9 years we have helped over 20.000 talented people to find jobs in startups and tech companies in Central Europe and created a community of 3500 companies searching for the most suitable candidates.
Now, we are ready to expand with StartupJobs.com. We believe that talented people should work in startups and tech companies where they can change the world through innovations. Our mission is to connect the right people with desired companies via smooth and modern hiring processes and profile's segmentation.
As we want to help more startups and talents find the perfect match worldwide, we are searching for a Business Development Manager for StartupJobs being responsible for managing business opportunities in a specific region.
For what are we looking for the perfect candidate?
Our business model is based on companies paying for the job listings and we build the traffic with proper candidates via highly targeted ppc campaigns and organic search.
You will be responsible for:
- Business development - collecting leads, building relationships with startups, investment groups, accelerators, co - working spaces and other related companies.
- Community management - Raising the brand awareness on social media, participating in conferences, events and just in general sharing our success story, so candidates and companies know where to find each other.
- Handling the onboarding process of the new clients and taking care of existing customers.
Who are we looking for?
- Education or experience is not that important for us. A common sense and passion for innovations, technology and the e-commerce world is the main driver.
- You shouldn't be afraid of cold calling/emailing and don't get upset in case you are refused.
- Also, you should be able to communicate in English.
What can we offer?
Total freedom! You will be the master of your time. You are going to be rewarded based on your results. It's up to you how much time you want to spend working.
You will get half of the amount you earn from the clients.
If you sell big credit packages, your reward can be in thousands €. Only the sky's the limit! 🙂