Working in 3D Printing Industry = Working in One of the Most Promising and Growing Industries
This is not a regular business development job! This is your chance to build and shape your dream position within in one of the most inspiring and dynamic tech industries of these days: 3D printing. Not only will you help us strengthen our position as innovation leader for 3D printing software applications, but you also develop tomorrow's disruptive business models for our customers.
Join our BD team in Berlin to bring an innovative B2B software-as-a-service product into the market, but also help us with related aspects in key-account management, business development, project management, market analysis, content marketing and much more. We are a start-up, there are various ways to stand out!
Motivated? Then this is the perfect job for you!
You’re in (a) good company. trinckle is an ambitious, award-winning, VC-funded tech startup from Berlin and a first mover in the early stage of this revolutionary technology. We do not build machinery but focus on the digital gold: the 3D model data. Our cloud software, paramate, generates the 3D models that get printed. With paramate we enable new business models - whether patient specific prosthetics, mechanically optimized robotic components, or personalized jewelry. This means nothing less than disruption of conventional industries and creation of countless new business opportunities for our future clients.
As you can see, there is a lot to do and to achieve. That is why we are looking for an ambitious Business Development Manager 3D Printing Software.
These challenges are waiting for you:
- Be a vital part of our business development & sales team and bring it to the next level
- Identify new markets and use cases for our software and develop strategies to target these markets effectively
- Structure and manage sales channels and campaigns on your own responsibility
- Identify new markets and potential prospects for our software
- Dive deep into 3D printing –become an expert and create meaningful business cases
- Contact prospects at events, via email, phone or LinkedIn
- You develop innovative business models with our clients
- Dive into various industries every day and prove your conceptual strength and flexibility
- Business Development B2B software in the field of 3D printing is an inspiring but rather complex task –You will have to prove your conceptual strength and flexibility
This is what we expect:
- You successfully graduated a college or university program in a related field of study
- You have 2 years of experience in a high-performance BD or/and Sales role
- You are able to self-manage and work effectively both individually and in a team
- You adapt to new situations quickly and learn fast; you also have a keen interest and a good understanding of how modern technologies work
- You work structured and have excellent communication skills
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Experience and knowledge in the field of 3D printing is a plus
This is what we offer:
- Build your dream job: you will actively shape your future role in a Berlin tech startup
- A friendly, professional and international team with a flat hierarchy
- Flexible working hours and competitive compensation
- Work in a beautiful, bright office loft inside an old fire station
- Free public transport card (BVG) and the equipment you need
- Regular in-house and offsite company events
Then please send your application, including your CV, your earliest possible starting date, and your most favorite song of these days to [email protected]. Don’t hesitate to contact us, if you have any questions. Your contact person is Janina Peters.