Waylay is a B2B software product company based in Ghent, Belgium, that builds advanced IoT data processing and automation software for global enterprises.
Waylay is in a great position to become a very successful company in the Industry 4.0 era globally. We are taking the next step up to hire a highly talented person to help Waylay expand its customer base. Waylay is looking for an energetic business development manager who accelerates customer acquisition in defined vertical markets.
At Waylay, we are self-starters by nature and would expect you to be the same. You will be responsible for growing Waylay’s pipeline and deal flow within defined market segments.
Skills & experience
- You have worked in an enterprise SW startup/scaleup in a similar role in outbound business development.
- You have a good understanding of enterprise SW sales. Familiarity with IoT is a bonus.
- You are multilingual (Dutch, English at a minimum, French and/or German is a bonus).
- You take on full responsibility for creating qualified leads for Waylay.
- You value teamwork and accountability.
- You are to the point and accurately document your work.
- You can articulate the distinct aspects of the Waylay product.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are positive & you have energy. You don’t easily give in.
- You are creative in the way you approach customers.
- You are responsible for outbound lead generation in defined vertical segments (HVAC, building automation, and equipment manufacturers). Geographically, your main focus is Europe.
- You create target customer profiles, which you then research and map including their needs, and key persons. You find contacts within that organization. You work on either new prospects or prospects that have gone cold for at least 6 months.
- You reach out to customers via content & online marketing, industry fairs, and vertical events. You love to be on stage and evangelize Waylay.
- You are extremely good at qualifying customers, identifying customer challenges, and identifying sales opportunities.
- You work with sales to get from qualified opportunities to sales and with marketing to get the right and focussed message out.
What we offer:
- competitive remuneration package, extra hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers, work from home
- permanent employment contract, full-time
- rewarding work on product with great impact
- zero bureaucracy
- team before ego
- Ghent, Belgium (combination of work-from-home and in-office)
How to apply:
- apply via: https://www.waylay.io/careers/