In This Role
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about pets, eager to learn and ready to :
Support the Business Development team on the project development of Bookingpetz.com;
Contribute preparing market data intelligence & insight;
Support the digital marketing and social media team to develop the marketing strategy;
Support Pets hotels during the testing phase of the platform;
Identify potential partnership in the Dutch pets industry;
Report directly to the Co-founders.
For this role, we are looking for a self-starter, someone who is creative and able to work independently with the following requirements and skills:
Native Dutch (essential) with excellent oral and written English language skills;
Hands-on and proactive attitude;
Entrepreneurial mindset: you are excited to work with people that chase their dream to build a business;
Preferably available from June 2019 for a minimum of three months (flexible hours).
- Reimbursement cost up to 350 Euro
- Training based on the intern’s capabilities and interest
- International and dynamic working experience in a diverse team;
- Great opportunity to learn directly from the Co-founders with 10+ years of experience;
- Office located in Vondelpark, the central park of Amsterdam;
- Flexible work programs and flexible working time
Are you interested in this internship/ traineeship and would you like to apply? For additional information about this job opening or the application process, please send us your application or/and email to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.