Holidog (www.holidog.com), the global marketplace for pet care services, is looking for a highly talented and aspiring intern to join this fast-growing enterprise. Holidog is the European market leader for pet services but our ambition is global. We are currently operating in more than 10 countries and quickly expanding into more markets. We aspire to build strong networks of animal-lovers worldwide. Our mission is to ensure that dogs and cats never have to stay home alone again!
You will have a lot of responsibility and impact on the development of Holidog from day one. You will explore the multiple facets of the daily startup life and will over-time discover your real strengths and weaknesses as an entrepreneur.
- Supporting sales optimisation efforts by analysing sales performance and generating innovative ideas
- Identifying client needs and consulting them on Holidog services
- Reviewing and reporting sales performance and customer feedback to managers
- Actively contributing to customer service development
- Business Development: Actively involved in all types of projects related to product, marketing, operations etc. (see below for details)
- Product development: Work on optimizing our current services and develop our new offerings
- Operations: Identify and optimize internal (team communication etc.) and external (customer service etc.) operations processes
YOUR BACKGROUND AND SKILLS:
- Academic background: BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Language requirements: Fluency in English is mandatory; French and more languages are desirable
- Analytical skills: You can carry out quantitative and qualitative analyses with proven ability to formulate actionable recommendations
- Communication skills: You possess highly effective oral and written communication skills
- Leadership skills: You can lead and motivate teams towards the delivery of excellent results
- Operations and problem solving skills: You identify operational inefficiencies and quickly come up with solutions to optimize
- Project management skills: You thrive under pressure, can multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
If you recognize yourself in this description, then apply now through https://goo.gl/7CQrH0
For more information, please visit www.holidog.com. We promise you a unique experience in a fast-paced environment driven by a young and ambitious team dedicated to improving the lives of cats and dogs!
- Start date: Immediately
- Type of contract: Full time (3-6 months)
- Location: Paris (France) 10 ème, Rue de Paradis
- Remuneration: 554.40 € + Transportation subsidies (50%) + (Housing subsidies) + (Bonus)