Want to be part of a dynamic and international team in the fast-paced industry?
Willing to actively learn and take on responsibilities in an innovative company?
Are you a French native speaker, with drive and determination?
Holidog, the leading pet-tech company in Europe, is currently looking for a talented intern to join its fastest-growing venture, Hector Kitchen. The initiative improves the health and well-being of pets, through a tailored and innovative approach to their nutrition. https://www.hectorkitchen.com/.
- Operations: Identify and optimize internal processes (team communication, logistics, organization, etc.) and external processes (customer service, operations, etc.)
- Respond to customer requests from Hector Kitchen: provide reliable support for customers by answering their questions over the phone, in writing or through online chat.
- Improve the development and operation of the service: generate and implement fresh vative ideas.
- Solve and correct potential problems independently: Solve problems with concrete solutions.
- Partnerships: Help build long-term relationships with Hector Kitchen's current and potential partners and influencers; additionally seeking new opportunities.
- Analyze customer trends and behaviors: Communicate with internal stakeholders to meet high quality standards. Moreover, address customer requirements and ensure functionality is properly deployed and processed.
Profile and Background:
- Academic training: Minimum BA / BS or equivalent (Masters preferred).
- Language requirements: perfect French is compulsory (written and oral); a good level of English is welcome.
- Analytical skills: Perform quantitative and qualitative analyses, with proven results, and make practical recommendations. Very good use of Microsoft Office.
- Communication skills: Able to effectively communicate, both orally and written, in an adaptable manner.
- Operational and problem-solving skills: Identify operational inefficiencies and quickly find optimal solutions.
- Project management skills: Confident to work under pressure, very well organised and can swiftly solve the daily demands and problems of our dear customers.
- Start: Immediately.
- Type of contract: Internship, full-time (3 to 6 months) concluding with a potential CDI offer.
- Location: Paris (France) 10th, Rue de Paradis.
- Remuneration: 700€/month
- Advantages: 50% of transport costs + bonus + one free meal per week.
For more information, visit http://www.holidog.com/ and http://www.hectorkitchen.com/. We promise you a unique experience in an environment composed by a young and ambitious team dedicated to improving the living conditions of cats and dogs!