Do you want to help build the world you want to live in? Do you want contribute to make a positive global impact and solve the challenges in our ocean? Are you extremely passionate about helping early stage startups? If you’re nodding your head and answering “Yes!” to all those questions, then we might have the ultimate opportunity for you.
Our ambition is to establish Norway as the global hub for impact ocean tech. At the core of this is a startup accelerator program with a mission to support and scale ocean tech startups focused on positive impact. We do this through a 3-month intensive and hands-on accelerator program in Oslo. In addition we will launch the Katapult Sea Prize, organize ad-hoc events and establish strong networks to support our mission.
Get a unique opportunity working directly with the 12 startups in our program. Oh, and you might just a have a life changing experience in the process.
- Support establishment and follow up of Katapult Ocean funds and investment portfolio, including but not limited to supporting fundraising, executing capital raises, supporting commercial and legal due diligence, financial and business reporting
- Support investments related to Katapult Accelerator and other strategic initiatives
- Support strategic initiatives outside Katapult core operations
- Support Investor Relations activities
- Engage with our partners and sponsors to ensure they receive the highest level of service
- Minimum bachelor degree (preferable M.Sc) with strong results and 2 years relevant working experience preferably from consulting, legal or financial services
- Structured with attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously
- Strong quantitative skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills (English required, Norwegian preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, Google Docs ++
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly evolving organization
- Passionate about entrepreneurship and environmental/societal impact
- Understanding of investor relations
- Understanding of startup communities and the global accelerator ecosystem
- Previous experience working in or attending a startup accelerator program
- 100 % position
- Start: as soon as possible!
- Fixed salary
- Office centrally located in Oslo
- Questions? Shoot us an email; [email protected]
Hand in your application today if you want to be part of this awesomeness and join an amazing team of impact focused rockstars! #buldtheworldyouwanttolivein