Holidu is building the world’s best search engine for vacation rentals. Our mission is to finally make finding and booking the perfect rental as easy as a Sunday morning. We are on this journey in a rapidly growing team of travel and technology enthusiasts from all over the world. Our travel mates also include investors and mentors who have helped companies such as Booking.com, Spotify and Zalando to achieve global success. So, pack your bag, hop on board and get ready for take off!
Your role in this journey
In our office in Munich you will be responsible for the entire sales process, from prospecting new partners to ensuring properties are published online in a timely manner. Your objective will be to acquire new partners and make sure they are happy users. This entails:
- Identifying and qualifying new leads
- Managing the whole sales process from start to finish
- Being rigorous in activity tracking and reporting activities
- Maintaining clear channels of communication with the rest of the team
Your backpack is filled with
- A bachelor degree in management, economics, engineering, or related fields
- German on near native level and fluent English
- A “seller” personality: charismatic, positive, and a high tolerance for frustration while feeling comfortable both on the phone (cold calling) and face to face
- The ability to build and maintain strong interpersonal relationships
- A solution-driven attitude and the ability to work in a structured and organized way
- Preferred but not mandatory experience: sales, account management, travel industry, online business, and/or startups
- Driver´s license
Our adventure includes
- Cutting edge technology in all areas of our fast-growing business
- A diverse international team with the ambition to achieve amazing things
- Flat hierarchies, responsibility and freedom to develop your own ideas
- Continuous learning from and with experienced co-workers and mentors
- Real team play with a lot of fun together during and outside of work
Want to travel with us?
Visit holidu.com/careers to learn more and apply.
Your first travel contact will be Cora.