WE are looking for a Contract Business Analyst with E2B R3 / HL7 experience and a background in web-based applications to join their team in central London. Please do not apply if you do not meet the Domain experience as we won't be able to proceed with your application.
This role would suit an innovator who is looking to move to a start-up company where there is exposure for everyone at all levels.
Founded by Pharma industry experts that specialise in providing data quality and data capture analysis to Pharmaceutical companies. Their development of a web-based application allows them to work within the fields of technology, research and the life science sector.
They simplify adverse event reporting and product quality data capture and improve analysis. They have developed a solution that transforms the end-to-end pharmacovigilance process offering immediate benefits; efficiency and effectiveness in process automation; simple and rapid access to data; accelerate early detection of safety or quality issues.
Business Analyst coordinates the requirements for development projects, works closely with Product Managers and User Experience Designers to help drive the development of software projects, and assists in writing detailed user and functional requirements. Delivering new features, improvements and solutions.
Snapshot of what you will be doing:
- Work with Product Managers and developers to determine the requirements to implement products.
- Create and refine documentation which includes user requirements, conceptual data models, process flows and UI mockups
- Participate in requirements reviews, test planning, documentations reviews and application validations with SMEs
- Author Validation Plans, Validation Summaries, Deviations and Notes to File
- Interface directly with Engineering, SQA, Regulatory and Technical Communication to ensure the expected functionality is understood and documentation is accurate
- Handle the day-to-day issues relating to a product release
- Answer inquiries regarding product functionality after a release and process enhancement
MUST HAVE E2B R3 / HL7 experience
- Extensive Business Analyst experience in a software development environment
- Experience working on a project team through the entire software development lifecycle
- Experience working with SQA, Software Engineers, especially as a liaison to SMEs, to identify and resolve functional issues
- Experience in documenting process flows, user requirements, functional requirements, use cases, UI mock-ups, and conceptual data diagrams
- Excellent organizational and written and verbal communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented
- Understanding of software development methodologies
- Relevant degree in life sciences a plus.
- YOU SHOULD ALREADY BE ELIGIBLE TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK.