SeedsGroup is composed by 2 companies: TalentSeed and iTSeeds.
TalentSeed, a company awarded with Excellence in HR for Startups by the HR Magazine in 2017, is building Talent Management Solutions in areas like Assessment, Engagement, among other, available to all companies in the world
iTSeeds, a technological company, implementing technological solutions, outsourcing or Nearshore operations for clients all over the world
TalentSeed is currently recruiting:
Behavior Change Expert – Antwerp, Belgium (M/F)
Our client is a data science company turning IOT sensor data into rich insights about people’s behavior and real-time context.
As a Behavior Change Expert, you will be integrated within a team that brings an energetic and creative approach to work, understand the mobility, well-being, and health questions of today and have a good vision in the future. You will work in creating innovative scalable digital solutions driving behavior change, ranging from mobility to the self-management of chronic diseases.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Implement of a well-considered selection of behavior change techniques, translating these from theory to practice (i.e. the smartphone screen and the short attention span of smartphone users);
- Create appealing content and advice, and interactive tools, quizzes, tests; and intuitive but effective mobile solutions that create sustainable behavior change;
- Involving in every aspect of intervention mapping, from conceptualization to evaluation of effectiveness; and keep long-term user engagement in mind as a prerequisite for customer satisfaction and substantial sustainable behavior change (and relapse prevention);
- Closely collaborate with the behavior change team, designers and data scientists, to create UX and develop new events, moments, segments and scores, always with the premise of behavior change in mind.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A degree in Psychology or Behavior Change with fluency in English (mandatory);
- 2 years minimum of work experience in digital coaching and/or preventive psychology or a related field;
- Passion about contextualized behavior change and how technology and data science can drive behavior change;
- Familiarity with the “Taxonomy of behavior change techniques”; and other relevant frameworks, e.g. behavioral economics and gamification, ‘hooked’ model, persuasive systems design, neuropsychology.