- You design, build and test new features of the Vimcar backend
- You maintain and evolve the APIs that serve these features to the Vimcar mobile clients and web clients
- Deploying, operating and maintaining the Vimcar backend service is also part of your tasks
- Besides that, you plan and scale the existing infrastructure, according to the demand
- You have 4 years or more experience in developing and operating Python based Server Side Applications
- You are well experienced with the Pyramid framework from the Pylons project and the Flask microframework
- Using the Amazon AWS building blocks and Docker is self-evident for you
- You have experience with Jenkins, CI Tools and Test automation frameworks as well
- Hands-on experience with RESTful JSON APIs, third-party libraries and APIs is a big plus
Vimcar's corporate culture includes fast decision making, team spirit and a lot of space for innovative ideas.
Besides that, we have a lot of things to offer:
- Permanent fulltime position from now on with attractive salary
- Challenging tasks with high responsibility
- A great time with our friendly and highly motivated team
Vimcar is a Berlin based start-up in the connected-car space, founded in 2013. Our goal is to properly integrate commercial vehicles into the digital ecosystem of businesses. We currently provide a dead simple but elegant logbook solution for all major platforms (iOS,Android,Web) and currently work on a fleet management solution.