Would you like to join an exciting young company, which aims at bringing together sport fans from all around the world, and in just 9 months has built a community of over 900 people in Copenhagen and have signed two paying clients? Than look no further and join SportCompass to become a new member of our growing family.
You will work alongside two back-end and two front-end developers on building a Ruby On Rails web application. You will have full responsibility and flexibility for the tasks you are assigned while you will receive a constant flow of feedback.
This is an unpaid internship with potential to continue afterwards, which we really hope for!
We don't expect you to know everything, but we do expect you to want to learn. A big part of the developer`s work is googling, after all.
If you are not physically located in the area of Copenhagen, based on agreement, work tasks can also be effectuated remotely!
Who are you:
- You are currently enrolled or have completed your bachelor’s degree in Web Development or Software Development, or something similar
- You have some programming experience and is willing to complete a small assignment as an application to the position
- Skills you must have:
- Ruby on Rails (or a similar OOP language like Java/C#/Python or other)
- MySQL (or other SQL database)
- Optional skills which are a plus but not a requirement:
Working at SportCompass you will get:
- Working opportunity in a diverse team with different backgrounds and experiences.
- Work in a relaxed environment for a fast-growing kick-ass Danish sports startup.
- You can come to work in slippers if you want, or whatever makes you comfortable! We want you to have a good time when working here.
- Regular team-building events involving pizza, beer, and hygge.
- Work with a diverse team of different backgrounds and experiences.
- We value your time - work from your bed or in the office hammock (yes, we do have a hammock and a power nap in it, is magical).
- Free coffee!
- Free yoga sessions once a week.
- Meditation room available 24/7.
- Vibrant working environment with plenty of opportunities to network with the startup community.
How to apply:
We pursue interviews with suitable candidates on an ongoing basis.
After applying you will receive the assignment.
IMPORTANT: In your application please state the earliest start date and your current status (student, employed, unemployed).
If you have any further questions, please contact Calin Buruian at +45 52604516, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.