Our client is a Norwegian IoT & Robotics company with global ambitions established in Oslo in 2013. The company helps people to improve the way they live and work by enabling everything indoors to move effortlessly on small and cost-effective embedded robots - smart wheels.
To achieve this, the company has developed the robotic wheels, which attach to the base of tables, chairs and other furnishings. It is possible to rearrange a home's furniture solely via voice command or a touch of an app's button.
- Experience in any of these languages: Python/Go/Java
- Experience with Kubernetes (know how to use helm, deployments, ingresses, services, and volumes)
- Experience with Kafka (topic configuration and naming, how partitioning works, how consumer groups work)
- Industry experience in building medium to large cloud solutions
- Experience in gRPC and Protobuf (Protocol buffers)
- Experience with the following technologies: Docker, Helm, Gitlab, AWS, Openshift, InfluxDB, MongoDB
- Experience in IoT and cloud technologies is an advantage
- Experience with MQTT