Lokalise is the fastest-growing language-tech B2B SaaS. Being a collaborative productivity platform, it helps to structure and automate the translation and localization process for any company in the world.
Launched in 2017, it is currently at $6M ARR, growing more than 8 % MoM. 1,800 companies from 80+ countries, including Notion, Lemonade, Bayer, and KPMG use Lokalise to constantly update old and add new translations.
Previously bootstrapped, we decided to raise external capital to hire top SaaS talent globally in order to accelerate growth. The company went fully-remote in March, 2020, and raised $6M from a group of reputable VCs and angel investors in September, 2020. One month later, Lokalise was included in the top 100 European cloud tech companies under $1 Bn by Accel.
The team of 85+ members, and growing, includes 15 nationalities from 3 continents. Our aim is to continue onboarding teammates globally, from different cultures and backgrounds, and regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
*Please note that we are required to add a location to job ads but Lokalise is a full-remote company and you can work from anywhere.*
We are looking for a hands-on Social Marketer, that will develop a successful social media strategy to establish Lokalise as the leading category product and the go-to resource for everything related to localization, translation management and international growth.
- Develop and manage an overall social media plan to increase engagement, web traffic, drive qualified leads, and establish Lokalise as a leading voice in the localization tech industry
- Create inspiring content, ensuring it is written to a high standard and is consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice (straightforward and friendly)
- Translate technical content into engaging social posts and encourage meaningful conversations with our target audiences
- Manage existing social media channels and proactively introduce new communication platforms
- Prepare and manage social media calendar and execute all posts across platforms
- Be part of the content team, working on content planning and distribution strategies
- Work with the design team to create compelling visual content
- Infiltrate groups and communities, build relationships with key influencers and opinion leaders in target segments through social listening, identification, and collaboration
- Research and monitor industry trends and targeted audience personas to understand their interests and come up with ideas for high impact content
- Develop in-house social media strategy and communication to help grow personal brands
You must have:
- Proven hands-on experience using social media for driving growth
- Expert-level knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Quora, and other), and a curiosity to keep ahead of trends and develop new opportunities
- Experience with social lead generation strategy and its execution
- Strong skills in creating original content that targets a specific audience and meets company objectives
- Experience with social content promotion strategies (paid and non-paid)
- Excellent English communication and writing skills (native or near-native speaker)
It will be considered a significant advantage if you have:
- B2B Saas experience
- Competitive salary and employee stock options plan
- Learning & development program
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Top notch tech equipment to work with
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit and team events
Check our Career page and apply now: https://grnh.se/6f8757f53us