About The Company
Scentmate is an incubated start-up, part of a world leader in the fragrance industry. And that’s what makes this challenge so much more interesting.
We’re spinning off an entirely new company with completely different ways of working: product-oriented mindset, incremental work, data-driven decisions based on customer feedback, recommendation algorithms, continuous delivery pipelines going live multiple times a day and, above all, a positive culture we’d like to continue building with your collaboration.
About The Culture
We care deeply about our work environment, and we’re looking for people that feel comfortable working in a diverse & inclusive environment, where feedback is appreciated, where nothing is set in stone, where everyone’s contributions are welcome to all topics and where collaboration is fostered over expecting someone to tell you what to do.
We strive for a culture that is customer-obsessed, and we focus on building things that we are confident add value to our customers, and our confidence is measured with data.
We believe in delivering the best possible product given the restrictions at hand and possible trade-offs, so we welcome people that enjoy testing everything we do, that feels comfortable working in pairs for all kinds of tasks (coding, producing documentation, interviewing our next colleague, you name it) and that is willing to talk, collaborate and compromise on solutions to our problems.
About The Office
For the foreseeable future, we’ll all be working remotely, and we honestly can’t tell whether in the future we’ll be physically in the office every single day or not. First of all, we want everyone to be mentally and physically safe, regardless of their physical location.
But yes, we do have an office and it’s located in the metropolitan area of Barcelona with breathtaking views of the entire city.
About The Role
As a B2B Customer Success Expert in our Digital Product team, you will play a leading role in the B2B product. Your mission will be to accompany the B2B customer throughout their entire customer experience, ensuring that all key decisions within the company are made taking the customer into account.
• Own the full customer cycle including managing customer on-boarding, briefings, samples, orders and documents.
• Coordinate and deliver training sessions to ensure confidence with the platform and cultivate customer accountability
• Management, monitoring and control of incidents, queries and suggestions.
• Maintain a detailed understanding of products and services, assist customers with questions and suggest the best solution for their needs. Become a product expert for your customers and other departments.
• Work with the Digital Product team to channel comments, voice process frictions and help to improve our product.
• Together with the Digital Marketing team, develop joint strategies, processes and listening points along the customer journey, and identify opportunities to improve the coherence of messages across channels.
• Work with the Business Development to continuously improve the customer journey and identify with BD team key client feedback and identify ways to implement.
• High level of English. Other languages are a plus.
• Ideally with some experience in customer management or in a customer-facing role in a digital realm
• Technically savvy: knows the ins and outs of all digital tools used and quickly understands and becomes an expert on any new tool. Comfortable understanding technical issues, and being able to communicate with product teams.
• Data literate - comfortable working with, manipulating and interpreting data sets.
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Customer-oriented mindset and willingness to provide the best experience.
• Energetic and self-motivated; a team player who is also a proactive and a creative problem solver and genuine passion for the customer.
We’re proud of what we’re building and we strive to create an environment where everyone feels free to contribute, try things out and be very hands-on. Would you like to be part of it?
Reach out to us! We’ll be more than happy to chat 🙂