We are looking for an exceptional Automation Architect to join our growing team. In this role, you will work with Enterprise and Strategic customers in their adoption of the Workato platform for Integration and Automation drive from a business and technical perspective. You will be defining and driving best practices around integration and automation working with customer business and technical stakeholders.You will help Workato extend the functionality of our product and continuously improve our engagement best practices.
This is a remote role, candidates based anywhere in the West regions of US are welcome to apply!
Workato has a positive, diverse, and collaborative culture —we look for people who are curious, inventive, smart, hardworking, and work to be a little better every day. Workato has also been recognized amongst the “Top 47 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On in 2020” and the “Hottest 13 Productivity Software Startups to Watch in 2020!” by Business Insider.
- Experience working across multiple customer-facing teams (Sales, Business Development, Product, Engineering, Customer Success) to improve the product's vision and to make global businesses and organizations successful.
- Technical solutions expert with an aptitude for technical advising, troubleshooting, and analysis with strong communication skills, you will be proficient in communicating technically complex ideas to a non-technical audience. You help Workato employees and customers approach and resolve technical problems and design scalable services.
- Gather requirements via client meetings and lead the solution design process jointly with customers, Business Development and Engineering.
- Develop and maintain assets for best practices, design and implementation patterns, etc.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering to review customer requirements and feedback, and identify opportunities for Workato platform enhancements
- Accelerate development for roadmap features to address specific customer requirements.
- Improve internal processes, and promote knowledge sharing in the team, by contributing to Workato’s knowledge base.
- Prioritize and deliver outstanding customer service experience to Workato customers.
- Background in information systems, computing, engineering or equivalent industry experience preferred.
- 10+ years of hands on experience in Solutions and Implementation Consulting across multiple industries.
- Experience working with Integration Platforms such as TIBCO, Dell Boomi, Muleoft, WebMethods, etc.
- Technical background or a good understanding of technology and industry trends, especially in the app integration space.
- Experience working with cloud business apps like Workday / NetSuite / Salesforce / Servicenow / Marketo is a plus.
- Strong collaboration skills, ability to adapt to a dynamic start-up environment with a passion for making an impact.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical skills with an entrepreneurial and proactive mind-set.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high-pressure situations.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English, with the ability to convey complex technical concepts effectively to a non-technical audience.
- Strong project and program management skills.
- Prior experience working with C Levels a plus.
- Fast learner who can independently conduct extensive research, and synthesize ideas, information and options quickly.
- Be proactive about solving problems and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge.