GrAI Matter Labs utilizes brain-inspired, neural network architecture to overcome the limitations of traditional machine learning application processors. Our unique implementation is the only system that can leverage sparsity from an end-to-end perspective – a fully programmable approach for ease of implementation that offers ultra-low latency while preserving low power levels not feasible before.
But that's not all! GrAI Matter Labs has also committed and motivated teams in all our offices in France (Paris), Netherlands (Eindhoven), USA (San Jose).
We’re also working to find new and better ways to help customers succeed on their own terms—and we’re looking for people like you to help shape tomorrow at GrAI Matter Labs!
Your main tasks will be to
- Provide tech support to clients on ML, System Software and Host integration
- Supporting clients with application installations, system optimization, and troubleshooting.
- Help with the Proof of Concepts (POC) development to determine the feasibility of the customer project.
- Build demo platforms for customer visits and showcase the key value proposition with help from internal teams, partners and vendors.
- Debugging and establishing the root causes of software errors, and escalating serious concerns
- Improving or suggesting new application functionality by incorporating client feedback to development teams.
- Demonstrate and present GML technology to customers by video conference, customer visits and/or fairs.
You will work closely with the Business Development team and the Software & Platform team to deliver the best-in-class applications to customers.
This opportunity is for you if you are/have :
- M.Sc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field;
- 5+ years of experience as a Field Application Engineer;
- Experience in programming DSP architectures;
- Experience with software development tools for embedded/DSP systems;
- Experience with Python programming;
- Experience with Machine learning and scikit-learn;
- Experience with deep learning and frameworks like tensorFlow, PyTorch;
- Proven track record in quickly learning new technologies;
- Excellent communication skills in English (both speaking and writing);
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Not afraid of challenges in the field;
- Willing to travel.
Join us and you will:
- Live a unique experience with highly motivated colleagues full of life!
- Develop your skills in an international setting and work on exciting projects
- Be involved in a lively corporate culture always in search of new ways to enhance everyone’s potential
- Take great challenges every day and a real opportunity to witness the impact of your work on Grai Matter Labs development
If you want to join a fun team and learn to work in an international start-up company facing an extremely rapid growth, send us your application!