We are a small but well-established start-up style company with a background in the games industry with offices in Munich and Ingolstadt. Working with car-makers such as Audi and BMW, we take the technological lead in the gaming sector and use it to develop next-generation displays for in-vehicle installation. Our vision is to exert a decisive influence on technological progress in human machine interfaces (HMI) and accelerate the pace of development in this area. Are you excited by the prospect of bringing the virtual world into car interiors? Then we’re the right place for you!
- Develop next-generation voice user interfaces to interact with the customers;
- use Android Studio, Android Speech API, git and Gradle with ease, confidence, and assurance;
- gain inspiration from working with designers and UX experts to strive for perfect usability;
- tackle technical challenges of all kinds as part of an agile team to achieve best possible sprint results.
- a degree in computer science, a comparable qualification, or equivalent experience;
- at least three years‘ experience developing with Android/Kotlin;
- good knowledge regarding Android development especially for speech (intent/activity mechanisms within Android, etc.)
- good overview regarding the state-of-the-art in speech technology integration to Android, Google Assistant and 3rd party solutions
- expert knowledge of software architecture of Android
- experience working on agile projects;
- an excellent standard of written and spoken English.
You might also have:
- good knowledge of written and spoken German;
- a Scrum Master certification;
- a Scrum Product Owner certification;
- some experience of test-driven development and Kanban;
- familiarity with Docker, Vagrant, Hudson/Jenkins, or TeamCity.
- independent, self-managed working with responsibility as part of a small team of top developers;
- exciting, long-term projects in the HMI environment with plenty of opportunity for you to drive your own personal and professional development;
- a training budget for external courses;
- professionally managed projects with a good work-life balance;
- 30 days of annual leave.