As our American copywriter (m/f) you will develop our content on various channels and will make sure the alignment of all marketing and product text is focused on our brand identity.
The ideal candidate is passionate about fitness & living a healthy lifestyle, has a desire to learn and uses analytical skills to guide his/her own copy decisions.
We’d love to speak to those who can point to a portfolio that shows creativity and flexibility in voice, as well as a data-driven approach to content crafting. If you can measure the success of your copy based on solid data, you’ll fit in well.
- Craft effective copy across a variety of surfaces and channels including performance marketing, landing pages, our app and website in a test-driven fashion
- Build hypotheses on messaging based on data and customer personas
- Design and launch your own copy tests
- Monitor performance statistics
- Analyze test results to drive your next copy decisions and iterations
- Collaborate with performance-driven teams in a cross-functional structure
- 3+ years experience in a similar position working in a digital environment
- native English speaker with strong communication skills, both spoken and written
- deep understanding for american culture and lifestyle
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills
- You are constantly up-to-date on current trends
- A self-starter who loves to work in a start-up environment
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
Ownership: The possibility to shape and develop Asana Rebel in an early stage. Fast decisions and flat hierarchies help you to have an impact.
Excellence & Team: The chance to work in an excellent team of young professionals and ambitious founders. Be able to work with an awesome team, who love to help each other out and will care about you.
Flexibility: We take care of our team. You’ll get the things you need (just ask for it). We have flexible working hours, free yoga, free drinks and fruits, team events and a budget for attending conferences or off-the-job-trainings.