Ledger Corp. Published: December 14, 2021
As part of its strong growth, Ledger - a technology leader in digital assets and crypto-security solutions - is looking for an Affiliates Product Specialist. Within the E-commerce Team, you will be in charge of animating a network of affiliates.
This position is highly strategic as you’ll represent Ledger in front of big players in the crypto industry.
- Increase affiliate revenue
- Develop strong relationships with top affiliates by understanding their businesses, the priority they give to Ledger as affiliates, and why they are recommending Ledger products
- Work with the affiliate recruitment team to optimize the affiliates onboarding process
- Manage the relationship with our partners to improve our affiliate program
- Decrease churn and increase activation of affiliates
- Manage and Improve Ledger’s in-house affiliate program
- Give affiliates the best experience with our program
- Improve UX and features of the affiliate program Manage data collection to better analyse fraud and scams
- Adapt the affiliate program to compete against other affiliates programs in the crypto realm
- Reporting and analyses
- Own channel KPIs, report results and trends, and proactively work to optimise program effectiveness.
- Communicate results and recommendations based on data-driven analysis and align with internal teams to maximise impact: creative, product, sales, tech, as well as other team members in marketing.
- Quantify and prioritize high-impact opportunities with clear understanding of cost and revenue drivers.
- 3-4 years experience in an affiliate marketing position for a tech company or within a startup environment
- Data-driven (knowledge of analytical tools such as Google Analytics is a plus)
- Interested in cryptocurrencies
- Knowledge of social media and influencer marketing
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English
- Autonomous, rigorous and creativeNotions in marketing automation
- Any additional language is a plus
- An experience in product management would be a plus
- Location: Paris
- Contract: CDI/Permanent
- Competitive compensation package and ESOP according to Company policy
- Flexible working hours, remote-friendly environment, casual office atmosphere
- Strong focus on personal development Internal talks, technical meetups and hackathons
- Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage
- Employee discount on Ledger products
Ledger guarantees equal opportunity for all during the recruitment process, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.