We are Joblift – a job platform providing candidates with the most intuitive and frictionless experience during the recruiting process. By presenting a clear and comparative overview of job offers, the user no longer has to worry about searching separate job boards online. We apply latest machine learning techniques and big data-based algorithms to create the optimal match between employer and applicant.
Our mission is to become the go-to destination for job seekers of all levels around the globe. Currently active in the US, the UK, Germany, France and the Netherlands, we are cooperating with over 4.000 partners to incorporate over 10 million vacancies on our platform.
We are an energetic and entrepreneurial team led by the experienced founders Lukas Erlebach (CEO), Alexander Rausch (COO) and Denis Bauer (CTO), who most recently held C-Level positions at companies such as Zalando, Amorelie, hear.com and Microsoft. Additionally, Joblift is backed by a number of highly reputed VC-funds including DN Capital (e.g Endeca, Shazam, Quandoo), Picus Capital (e.g. Getsurance, Nested), Cherry Ventures (e.g. Zalando, Auto1) and b-to-v (e.g. Facebook, Xing) as well as industry leading business angels.
Any further questions? Do not hesitate to email Julia Marie at [email protected]
YOUR EXCITING RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Account management, including partner acquisition and activation, monitoring of partners and campaign performances and optimization of growth, directly reporting to Senior level
- Management and building of high-quality advertising partnerships for our desktop product throughout the whole process, as well as fraud analysis
- Identification, evaluation and recruitment of new marketing channels to increase program distribution worldwide
- Organisation, planning and execution of online B2B marketing activities
- Identification and implementation of optimization opportunities and partnership growth, including, but not limited to, advertising creative, A/B testing and budget allocation
- Analysing current Click-through Rates (CTR), Conversion Rates (CVR), Cost per Acquisition (CPA), and Cost per Click (CPC) of our affiliates in order to assess the level of efficacy in our existing partner relationships
IDEALLY YOU BRING
- Profound experience in Account Management and New Business Development
- Strong analytical skills and excellent Excel skills, as well as strong expertise in Google Analytics are mandatory
- Knowledge of classic affiliate marketing channel management and growth (Affilinet, Tradetracker, CJ Affiliate)
- German and English skills on a fluency/ C1 level
- Ability to work cross-functionally with Product, Business Development, Accounting and Technology teams to accomplish client objectives
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to create solid relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset with a high motivation to bring in your own ideas and work independently
- Expertise in Programmatic Advertising (DoubleClick, AppNexus, MediaMath), as well as Dutch or French skills would be a big plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- An impactful position since you will be supporting our overall Affiliate Marketing performance regarding the German market with the aim to grow into a high level role
- A cross-functioning role with a desired growth into a senior or team-lead position
- Direct exposure to product development, business management and strategy
- Cutting-edge technology stack
- Regular coaching and feedback sessions to help you grow and develop in your role
- An international and fast-paced working environment based on our core values; ownership & accountability, eagerness & curiosity, as well as entrepreneurship
- A very transparent information policy with flat hierarchies that value the individual
- An energetic team of passionate and skilled people with fast decision-making procedures
- Start: ASAP
- Location: Berlin, Kreuzberg
If you want to support our team and be part of one of the fastest growing Tech startups, apply now!