Amazonia Bio is a Brazilian-Belgian start-up company specialized in healthy and organic products of high nutrition produced in the Amazon rainforest, Brazil. Its mission is to improve the lives of organic family farmers in the Amazon rainforest while providing ethical and healthier ingredient alternatives (such as Acai, Acerola, Guarana, etc.) to the food, nutraceutical, beverage and cosmetic industries.
Amazonia Bio Guiding Values:
(iii) Passion. For this reason, we are to become a B Corporate company.
Click to know more about Amazonia Bio: brochure (http://online.pubhtml5.com/mosa/czfx/), quick amazing Acai Video (https://www.youtube.com/watchv=1QKXd5ONXws&feature=youtu.be) and by accessing our website https://amazoniabio.com/
In order to pursue its development in Europe and on the international stage, Amazonia Bio is looking for an Administrative and Financial Planner for its office in Brussels (Evere).
Are you willing to make a difference in people’s health throughout the world in a fair-trade approach? As Administrative and Financial Planner you will be polyvalent, fulfilling several cross-departmental tasks. Below a non-exhaustive list:
- To organize the areas of finance, human resource and quality control at Amazonia Bio by issuing reports, making assessments and presentations to the company directors.
- To review and reconcile documents and information of such departments by Amazonia Bio ERP system.
- To create/update Cost Analysis reports and implement optimization plan in all company areas.
- To serve as liaison between Amazonia Bio and service suppliers (create and improve commercial bonds and price policies).
- Manage the well-being of the company (office structure, material and food supply)
- Provide administrative support to other departments (logistics, commercial and marketing), including preparation of samples and related documents.
These activities are made for people interested in excelling and growing inside of the company.
Bachelor’s degree minimum or previous experience in office management.
English is a must (oral and written), other languages are advantages (Polish, German, Spanish, Italian)
Well-organized and flexible
Systematic and detail-oriented
Autonomous and proactive
Solution-oriented and capable of setting priorities
Team worker and a good communicator
Full time job, CDI with salary to determine according to previous work experience and results
Young, dynamic, multicultural and pleasant work atmosphere Possibility to grow in the company
Position available immediately. Send your resume and motivation letter in English with the reference “Application A.F.P. + Name” to [email protected]