Cultuzz Digital Media GmbH is one of the leaders in providing high-tech solutions for hospitality industry. With more than 15 years of experience and clients from all over the globe, Cultuzz is making hoteliers’ life easier, through a series of tools that are carefully developed to meet the needs of both international hotel chains and private managed hotels.
Headquartered in Berlin Kreuzberg, with eBay as one of the main partners and around 100 employees, Cultuzz is both considered to be the global market leader in selling hotel vouchers in this dominant e-commerce platform and also the online expert in sales, distribution and channel management services.
For our office in Berlin, we are looking for a full-time Account Manager for Hotels.
• Advising existing Hotel customers in the sale of Hotel vouchers
• Analysis and further development of existing customer portfolio
• Setup and positioning of new customers
• Maintenance of customer data and activities in the customer management programme (CRM)
• As interface between our clients and the design team you are responsible for the correct transmission of data and fulfilment of the desired revenue goals.
• Newly renovated Loft in Berlin-Kreuzberg
• An excellent working atmosphere in a modern Internet company
• A young, dynamic and friendly team
• Flat hierarchies and open communication
• An excellent product for which there is great demand in the hospitality industry
• Indefinite permanent employment
• At least 2 years of experience (ideally from the field reservations, front office or revenue management)
• Completed commercial vocational training desirable, preferably in tourism or in the hospitality industry
• Experience with online distribution channels and Hotel software systems is a pre.
• Excellent communication skills and a confident well-groomed appearance
• High customer orientation and enjoy dealing with people
• Sales and organizational talent
• Critical, analytical and creative thinking
• Advanced knowledge of German and English
• In-depth computer skills in MS Office applications
• Affinity for online technology and the Internet