As our Account Manager for France, you will be the helping hand for our Retail Partners, managing the successful complex integrations and adoption of our SaaS solution into their stores and ultimately develop a long-term strategy. Part of your role will be to manage multiple medium sized & large accounts and provide solution for further business growth, while being a key partner for our sales executives but also for the technology colleagues in managing client relationships.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Develop applicable strategies with every client in order to correctly implement and further develop our Connected Retail solutions. You may partner with multiple internal or external stakeholders for creating new supporting mechanisms for our brand partners.
- Work with your clients setting up processes, logistics contracts or further integrations of 3rd party vendors. Training and educating the stores and HQ’s while being a consultant for their needs is also your passion. You will become a product expert and highlight functionalities and key features.
- Create and maintain strong bonds between Zalando and our partners by nurturing the clients and further developing on the existing relationships. You will understand your client’s business objective, needs and how they can be met by using our SaaS product.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have a minimum of 5 years of commercial, relevant experience, ideally within B2B, backed up by minimum a Bachelor or Masters Degree. Experience working in a start-up environment is considered a plus.
- A sales mind and consultative approach to solving problems. You like to implement creative solutions and you are not afraid to analyze and improve on existing processes as well as implementing new ones. Dealing with change and managing chaos are also your strong suits.
- An interest in technology and you like to see solutions being created and implemented by your own hands. You like to question the status quo and adapt to change quickly.
- Strong communication (French and English, German is a plus), negotiation skills and a passion for sales describes you perfectly. You are enthusiastic about developing trust with your clients and you like to relieve them of bureaucratic burdens. On top of this you should not only be numbers driven but also have the ability to make sense of data.