ChargedUp is an award-winning, start-up, creating Europe’s largest portable charger rental network. We are using the sharing economy to revolutionise the way people charge their phones on the go. With a network of over 2000 charging stations across the U.K and expanding rapidly we aim to become the most successful player in the space of portable charger rentals. See ChargedUp.green for more information. Alongside our network, ChargedUp’s mobile application serves as an invaluable tool to communicate with our users offering them curated experiences and perks tailored to their habits at a final point of purchase.
Having raised significant funding from investors like Jagermeister, Founders Factory (a market-leading accelerator founded by Brent Hoberman of Lastminute.com and MADE.com), JamJar (Innocent Smoothies founders) and The Garage Soho (Sir John Hegarty and Tom Teichman) we are looking to grow our team by bringing together the best talent to make our vision a reality.
Due to the current Coronavirus Pandemic, we have launched a new project to provide hand sanitising stations to 1000s of venues across the UK. We believe it's a vital necessity in order to get the UK moving again after the lockdown.
Having successfully pivoted our business in a matter of weeks, we are now experiencing extreme demand for our hand sanitising stations, supplying the likes of Costa Coffee and TFL.
Whilst our longer-term goal is to rapidly grow the ChargedUp network, our short-term focus is on selling and distributing our hand-sanitiser dispensers, so please expect to have some involvement with this exciting project as soon as you start.
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to develop and maintain strong relationships with partner venues, connecting with key account stakeholders, preparing service reports for our partners, helping to improve the performance of the ChargedUp stations across the network as well as finding and developing business opportunities. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and operations) to improve the entire venue experience. This position may require occasional travel. If you are familiar with account management software (CRM), have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behaviour, we’d like to meet you.
Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas. Ultimately, a successful Account Manager should collaborate with our operations team meet monthly quotas on station/network performance, be a dynamic, self-starter who has a competitive spirit and is comfortable working in a target driven team. Our perfect candidate is an original thinker who is a complete finisher and has good interpersonal skills.
● You will be responsible for maintaining relationships with our Tier 1 venue accounts
● You will be responsible for uplifting the station performance in the venues under your remit, ensuring the stations have all the tools necessary to perform at their best
● You will have the opportunity to work on creative campaigns to uplift venue performance and venue relationships
● You’ll serve as the lead point of contact for venue account management matters
● Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
● Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits and monetise opportunities
● Bi-weekly updates on the status of venues under your remit.
● Develop trusted advisor/amicable relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders
● You’ll be expected to grow the network of venues by bringing new business across cities we currently operate in.
● 3+ years of proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
● Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
● Have the ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
● Good experience with CRM software (HubSpot) and MS Office
● Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
● Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
What you can expect from us
Competitive salary and uncapped commission
Huge career growth potential within a scaling business – we aim to promote from within
A young fast-moving culture that advocates entrepreneurship and collaboration
The option to work from home a number of times per week
Team lunches and Friday beers as well as company-wide social events
The best tech to work with
28 days Holiday