Description of employment
Online custom clothing printing startup based in Barcelona is looking for a bold, driven, passionate, motivated individual with an entrepreneurial mindset. We have invested a lot of time and resources to create a fast-growing, sustainable and scalable business with modern management and organizational culture. We are currently in a very exciting accelerated growth phase and are looking for someone with the following skills and characteristics for the Account Manager position:
- Able to provide WOW customer service via phone, email and live chat.
- Build, develop and manage relationships with sales prospects and existing accounts.
- Handle a high number of inbound leads, quote generation and ultimately sales conversions;
- Responsible for hitting monthly sales targets and other KPI’s
- Ensure an extremely quick response time minimizing the delay between lead entry, and quote response.
- Responsible for understanding and mastering all relevant products and printing techniques in order to quote accurately, quickly, and with autonomy.
- The organization of effective follow-ups and sales pipeline management
- Report directly to the sales manager (s) regarding daily, weekly and monthly goals/targets.
- Able to multi-task, prioritizing between telephone conversations, quote generation, and the live chat, to spend time on high return tasks.
The ideal profile is someone:
- Essential to be a native English speaker
- Proactive, dynamic, vibrant, determined and ultra-attentive;
- With long term vision;
- With a minimum one year experience in B2B sales, Account Manager or Sales Manager.
- Understands value proposition and has a strong motivation to further develop skills and capabilities;
- Capable of performing in a team of talented and multicultural people;
- Naturally seeks success and enjoys the competition.
- Communicative and comfortable with dealing with an array of customers written and spoken.
- Fantastic customer service skills.
- Quickly adapts to change and embraces innovation.
- Knowledge of SalesForce or other CRM platforms is a big plus;
- Comfortable with the Mac OS system and basic IT.
- Basic knowledge of graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator is a plus.
- Less experienced - but energetic and extremely fast learners will be considered;
This is a tremendous opportunity to join us during the growth stages of an already successful startup. Our organizational culture is very important to us and that's why we ask you to send us an introduction just being yourself, do not copy paste it from the other intros you have made or go in too much detail or try to be more professional ... want to know you a bit better as a person before we look into the other relevant stuff 😉 All submissions must be sent with this introduction (If you do not know, we'll know you did not read this line, so donuts for you!: P)