LeSalon is doing for beauty services what Uber did for mini-cabs and what Hassle did for cleaning services. We are a beauty booking app that allows customers to book high-quality beauty services any location across London, whether home or office.
The team behind LeSalon is strategy, marketing, operations, legal and technical, and we are now looking for an Account Manager Intern to join our team. You will be responsible to build and expand our B2B offering by nurturing and managing partnerships with corporates, hotels and shared office spaces.
What we are looking for:
- You are a methodic and processes driven individual
- You are passionate about dealing with customers and organising events
- You have an intrinsic drive to be successful and thrive chasing a target
- You are a self-starter with excellent organisational skills that is able to take the lead on his work
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment with friendly and mutually supportive people
- Most importantly you are a highly motivated and fun individual who can spot opportunities, continually innovate with a passion for Beauty and Technology and in becoming a core part of our team
What we offer:
- Great team culture
- Opportunity to do your job on your own terms, allowing you to grow at a faster pace
- The chance to join a truly exciting startup disrupting the fashion & beauty space
If this internship sounds like a good opportunity, please email Marta Barata at [email protected] We are looking forward to meeting you.
Job Type: Internship