Bsport solution is an international company based in Barcelona, combining the tech and sports sectors!
We offer a SaaS management solution for fitness studios / boutiques, allowing them to manage both the operational side of the business (bookings, CRM, payroll, etc. and the commercial side through our built-in marketing tool to help them retain, grow and expand their client base.
We have grown to more than 800 partners in 32 different countries in only 3 years (5x growth every year since 2019!)
Bsport solution products :
- The backoffice, the heart of the system (B2B)
- A white label mobile application (B2C) - Android & iOS
- An integrated video on demand tool, to follow the digital growth of the sector!
To continue to grow our sales team, to become the #1 tech partner for studios in Europe and worldwide... The sky's our limit!
Launched in June 2019, we already have :
- A community of 700,000 users.
- 800+ sports partners in 32 countries and in different sports (Yoga, Pilates, Boxing, Dance) around the world.
- $1,600,000 in fundraising, a team of 70 people and a new fundraising planned for Q4 2022.
What does being an Account Executive at Bsport mean?
Being part of our sales team which has been instrumental in the success and exponential growth of Bsport, and it's only just begun!
Becoming a major player in the growth of a booming start-up in the English speaking markets, by conquering new deals in the fitness and well-being sectors!
You will have the chance to be part of an international team from five continents, participating in our development worldwide.
The English-speaking markets will be your playground!
What will your responsibilities be?
- You will be responsible for the full sales cycle, from first touch point to conducting your own demos and negotiations until the contract is signed.
- Your goal will be to reach your monthly KPIs, and of course to surpass them!
- You will be able to give us sound advice on how to develop the product roadmap.
- You will participate in the improvement of commercial processes.
- You will report all your activity on Hubspot and SalesLoft to keep an organized and up to date pipeline.
The ideal candidate for us is someone who :
- Has at least a first experience in a similar position (at least 6 months, as an intern or on a full time basis), willing to invest in an exciting and growing project!
- Who likes to be challenged within a dynamic environment.
- Both independent and rigorous.
- You will need to be organized in order to manage your pipeline as well as possible!
- Has a strong team spirit.
- You are able to communicate and express yourself fluently in English!
- HR call
- Country Manager UKI Interview
- Head of Sales Interview