EcoVadis seeks an Italian Mid-market Account Executive (MM AE) to join our highly successful team of South Europe in Barcelona. As a MM AE you will help expand our brand in the region of Italy and will work alongside other departments such as Marketing and Customer Success Management to develop the go-to market strategy in your region.
In this role you will:
- Close new Enterprise business consistently at or above quota level,
- Conduct high quality meetings with prospects in your territory via online conf-calls and face-to-face meetings,
- Become an expert in CSR and Sustainable Procurement,
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for EcoVadis suite of products and solutions,
- Develop business in your assigned region through Account Based Sales Development,
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s unique values and vision for the future
Given the steep growth of EcoVadis, your role and responsibilities will be permanently evolving and might encompass part, all or more of the above.
You must have an outgoing personality along with an exceptional level of drive and a desire to pursue a career in Sales in an international and dynamic environment. You should have excellent verbal and written communication, negotiation and sales skills.
What you need to have to qualify:
- University Degree
- 3+ years of sales experience in SaaS,
- Advanced consultative sales skills and exceptional closing experience,
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management,
- Evidence that you are a Top Performer in your current role,
- Autonomous and self-driven,
- Fluency in Italian and English is a must (candidates without at least a C1 level in both Spanish and English will not be taken into consideration),
- Knowledge of the Italian market and corporate business culture,
- Superior communication and negotiation skills,
- Knowledge in Sustainability, HSQE, Procurement, Environment, Fair trade and/or Human Rights,
- Ability to work under pressure and managing multiple tasks,
- Demonstrate high proficiency in Salesforce and MS (other CRMs will also be taken into consideration),
- Ability to work well in an international startup team environment.
Perks at EcoVadis:
- Working closely with a cross functional team of highly motivated and intelligent folks with a unique range of startup and enterprise experience
- Vibrant company culture with frequent team building events
- Mentorship opportunities
- Career growth opportunities