A fresh perspective
Moses. Now there was a guy who had a different point of view. Sailed before he could walk. Took on the Pharaoh. Walked the desert for 40 years. Transcribed the Ten Commandments. Led his people to the Promised Land, survived an assassination by the Almighty and lived to one hundred and score.
If you can do all that (apart from the one hundred and score since our pension fund won’t stretch to it) then you could be the one for us.
Here’s how it works.
We're a well-established business with a startup feel. In London. Which is like Canaan, but with fewer mountains and more coffee shops.
You’re currently at a loose end or perhaps at some small to medium-sized firm, frustrated at not being able to make a difference. Like Moses in Egypt but with less blood - this is not up for debate, we’re open-minded but murder is a no-no.
We’re looking for a dynamic, personable and highly accomplished Full Stack Developer with a preference for Front End.
- You’ll own and drive the applications roadmap. Work with the business to identify needs, gaps and priorities.
- Act as trusted advisor to the CTO and work alongside a small team of developers, business analysts, designers and QAs.
- Contribute to application strategy. Implement and champion best practice particularly around delivery methodology.
- Look after enterprise and solution architecture. Review technical designs. Perform implementation planning and management.
- Champion and foster a culture of continuous improvement and software delivery excellence.
Okay, enough with the scripture, here’s the small print.
Ideally you’re a full stack developer with heavy-lifting Vue.js skills coupled with advanced SQL, PHP (Lumen/Laravel/Symfony in order of preference) and DevOps.
You have solid experience of multi-stakeholder, multi-functional environments. Comfortable with TDD, BDD, CI/CD, SOLID, OOP.
You might well have exposure to eCommerce via CRMs, Access Control, Risk, Compliance and other elements set against a GDPR-compliant backdrop.
You can translate complex business requirements into state-of-the-art technology solutions. Deliver on time and on budget. Au fait with Agile/Scrum/Kanban.
You are an exceptional communicator able to disseminate complex technical information to a variety of audiences. A lateral thinker. A pragmatist.
Needless to say you have significant experience of working in the technology space and just in case you were wondering it’s ballpark £80,000+ (negotiable northwards for the right individual) plus bonus and excellent benefits.
And all you have to do now is send a CV with a covering letter. It’s not like parting the Red Sea, is it?