WE ARE ON A MISSION...
to transform financial services by providing our clients with access to the expertise and opportunities previously reserved for the very rich. As we improve the relationship between mankind and money, we offer a unique opportunity to shape the future of wealth management as part of a capable, ambitious and diverse team.
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE (CLIENTS') MONEY
We believe that the efficient conversion of qualified leads and first-rate client interactions are (and will continue to be) a key part of our success. As we ramp up our growth, we are therefore looking for a world-class Vice President Sales & Client Success to join our leadership team.
In this role, you will be focused on building, leading and scaling a best-in-class client acquisition and service function that efficiently combines personal interaction with data-driven automated processes while serving as an important competitive differentiator for LIQID.
Reporting to the CEO/COO, you will manage our Client Services, Sales and CRM teams and work closely with other key members of our leadership team.
Specifically, you will…
- Develop an effective lead conversion and client service strategy that maximises revenue and growth while delivering outstanding client satisfaction;
- Refine, lead and implement an efficient lead conversion and client service process that seamlessly combines client self-help with automated CRM and personal interaction;
- Lead, expand and mentor the Client Services and Sales teams by setting and prioritising tasks, KPIs and goals, improving cross-team collaboration as well as evaluating and developing each person’s skills and potential growth while recruiting and hiring game-changing talent;
- Promote a client-centric mentality across our organisation while serving as the voice of the customer in the leadership team and product development process; and
- Create, scale and improve workflows within the Client Services, Sales and CRM function by introducing best-in-class processes, guidelines and tools.
You will work closely with …
- Marketing and Business Development in devising and optimising lead generation campaigns that maximise your teams’ chance of successful conversion;
- Product in refining our offer in light of client feedback;
- Content in developing communication materials that respond to our users’ needs, hopes and fears; and
- Engineering and Business Intelligence in driving the ongoing refinement of our CRM systems.
Over time, you will …
Take the lead in expanding our client services, sales and CRM activities from the German-speaking region into other EU markets.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
As our ideal candidate you have:
- An outstanding track record, including several years of experience in setting up, managing and continuously refining lead conversion and client service processes in a digital business;
- Demonstrated success in managing, retaining and attracting the best client services and sales talent;
- A proven ability to take the client’s view in shaping your companies’ products, communications and user experience;
- A strategic mind-set that allows you rethink the ‘way things have always been done’;
- Experience in the use and ongoing development of CRM systems (ideally Salesforce);
- Strong leadership, communication and negotiating skills; and
- Fluent German and English.
While your previous positions may not have been in financial services, you have experience in converting and maintaining demanding leads and clients in the context of a complex product and service offer.
THIS IS HOW WE DO IT
We break down barriers and climb new heights by combining the capabilities, experiences and creativity of everyone who works at LIQID, while challenging assumptions and finding new ways to conquer old problems. Our approach has already earned us the prestigious “Best Fintech in Germany” and “Innovator of the Year” awards - and we are just getting started. If you are keen to make an impact, help shape an industry and be the benchmark for best practices in fintech, you are welcome in our team!
For the right candidate, we offer the opportunity to:
- Join a leading Fintech company with an award-winning offer, significant traction and substantial growth prospects;
- Work in a demanding and ambitious but highly collaborative environment;
- Leave your mark by redefining the client service and sales process in one of the most attractive areas of financial services;
- Learn from forty passionate, high-performing and internationally experienced colleagues as well as from a top-tier investor base that includes Project A Ventures, HQ Trust and Dieter von Holtzbrinck Ventures;
- Enjoy attractive compensation, comprised of a salary, bonus and equity component, as well as digital lunch vouchers, free snacks and drinks.
WE HAVE YOUR INTEREST? LET US KNOW!
If this challenging and highly rewarding role appeals to you, please contact our Head of HR, Alexandra Deisler ([email protected]) who will also be happy to help with any questions you might have.