Year One Partners
We are a small, independent advisory firm with a strong focus on international business. Our mission is to give our clients the freedom to focus on their core business while providing them the resources, knowledge, and networks needed to successfully enter and compete in new markets.
We can help our clients eliminate the challenges faced when starting a business in a foreign country by receiving assistance from a local partner, who will help them understand the market dynamics and get connected with the ecosystem. We provide our clients with comprehensive, unbiased advice on all aspects of their international business. This includes market entry strategy, business development, market research, and operations management. We take a hands-on approach to every engagement, and our goal is to help our clients achieve their objectives in a cost-effective and efficient manner.
We are a team of c-level executives with a proven track record in delivering results and driving growth during 30 years of success in the consulting industry with a wide range of clients, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
Articles about Year One Partners:
- May 24, 2022 London’s Greyparrot picks up €10.2 million to solve the global waste problem with a circular economy approach
- May 24, 2022 UK-based Foodsteps raises €3.8 million to feed its mission of decarbonising the food sector from farm to fork
- May 19, 2022 5 great reasons to visit Startup Festival ViennaUP! (Sponsored)
- May 19, 2022 Berlin-based Zolar lands €100 million to make green energy accessible to all
- May 18, 2022 Optimize workspaces with the best video conferencing equipment for 2022 (Sponsored)
- May 18, 2022 UK-based Kaizan raises €1.1 million to advance AI for client success teams
- May 17, 2022 Austrian startup Storyblok picks up €44.8 million to make headless CMS the new market standard
- May 16, 2022 Introducing GreenBytes: The winner of the EU-Startups Summit 2022 Pitch Competition!
- May 16, 2022 Dublin-based Buymie bags €7 million for its big basket same-day grocery delivery platform
- May 10, 2022 Vienna-based byrd raises €53 million to strengthen its position in Europe’s e-commerce fulfilment market
- May 9, 2022 Laura Scott, Head of Remote Health Marketing at SafetyWing will speak at the EU-Startups Summit on May 12-13 in Barcelona!
- May 6, 2022 Europe’s top investors will pitch to startups at next week’s EU-Startups Summit!
- May 5, 2022 Spanish startup Sheetgo picks up €1.88 million for its tech that elevates the spreadsheet
- May 4, 2022 The next generation of investors looking for impact: interview with Lauri Kokkila
- May 4, 2022 Don’t miss the Startup Media panel discussion at this year’s EU-Startups Summit on May 12-13 in Barcelona!
- May 4, 2022 Paris-based Rise Up raises €30 million for its human-first employee learning platform
- May 3, 2022 Discover the latest in PetTech at the EU-Startups Summit on May 12-13 in Barcelona!
- May 3, 2022 UK-based mobility startup RideTandem takes off with €2 million for its social justice mission to tackle transport poverty