Articles about UrmO:
- January 4, 2021 Boom, bust and beyond: What does the future hold for Cryptocurrencies?
- October 15, 2020 Brighteye Ventures, one of Europe’s largest edtech VCs, announces €46 million second fund
- July 8, 2020 “It is important for those who seek social change to turn an eye toward funding entrepreneurship”: Interview with Impact X’s co-founder Paula Groves
- May 7, 2020 “We are approaching an era in which users expect automation”: Interview with Bokio’s CEO Viktor Stensson
- April 24, 2020 Money-saving app Chip smashes crowdfunding target raising €2.9 million
- April 14, 2020 Nano Interactive nabs €6.3 million to improve ads using ‘intent targeting’
- March 9, 2020 “The next Amazon and Google will come up from the blockchain space”: Interview with elrond’s CEO Beniamin
- September 24, 2019 The EU must unite against Brexit: inside the agenda to bring down European tech
- May 13, 2019 Migrants and startups: a match made in the EU
- February 6, 2019 Privacy is fundamental to our way of life and our institutions: Interview with SendinBlue co-founder and CEO Armand Thiberge
- February 4, 2019 UK-based Mendelian receives over €570k for its rare disease diagnostics
- January 11, 2019 How might Brexit affect intellectual property?
- June 25, 2018 10 Baltic startups to watch in 2018
- December 19, 2017 Berlin’s wundertax goes international with €4 million in funding led by London VC PROfounders Capital
- February 16, 2015 Interview with Charles Dilasser – Co-founder and CEO of Teezily