Articles about Trusted Brands:
- September 27, 2021 Swiss startup Frontify raises €42.7 million in Series C Funding led by female-founded VC Revaia
- June 15, 2021 UK-based Yellowpop lands €3.2 million to expand its LED neon sign tech and home brand
- June 9, 2021 London-based Zapnito raises €3.8 million to help brands build customer participation
- May 3, 2021 Meet Type Studio: The winner of the pitch competition at this year’s EU-Startups Summit!
- April 26, 2021 Moritz Kreppel, co-founder and CEO of Urban Sports Club, will speak at the EU-Startups Summit!
- April 22, 2021 Ready to learn? Check out these educational talks at the EU-Startups Summit!
- April 20, 2021 Boom! Here comes the agenda for the EU-Startups Summit (28-30 April)
- April 14, 2021 Meet the 15 finalists of the pitch competition at this year’s EU-Startups Summit!
- April 9, 2021 UK-based B2B manufacturing platform Geomiq raises €3.3 million
- April 8, 2021 John Kim, Co-founder & CEO of Sendbird, will speak at the EU-Startups Summit online!
- April 7, 2021 Why you’ll love the networking options at the EU-Startups Summit online!
- March 1, 2021 Vilnius-based CGTrader lands €7.8 million to scale its 3D product visualisation software
- January 29, 2021 10 promising Latvia-based startups to watch in 2021
- July 6, 2020 British BotsAndUs secures €5.3 million and partners with Heathrow and British Airways
- June 3, 2020 10 steps to your startup’s first influencer marketing campaign
- May 28, 2020 London-based Poplar raises around €2 million to make AR and 3D experiences
- May 14, 2020 “We will see consumers speaking to us more through videos, images and open text”: Interview with Streetbees CEO Tugce Bulut
- April 14, 2020 8 inspiring Netflix series for your quarantine watch list