The Book Public
The Book Public
Articles about The Book Public:
- October 4, 2021 Rotterdam-based Orchest secures €3 million to automate the data science infrastructure within companies
- September 20, 2021 Italy-based EpiCura lands €5 million for its digital health platform
- September 10, 2021 10 Barcelona-based startups worth following in 2021 and beyond
- September 6, 2021 20 Malta-based startups that are continuing to grow fast during 2021
- August 31, 2021 What do VC investors want to see from smart city startups?
- August 25, 2021 10 of the most promising Dublin-based startups to follow in 2021 and beyond
- August 24, 2021 What are the advantages of US versus European VCs?
- August 18, 2021 Vilnius-based Watalook lands €852K to help independent beauticians manage clients & bookings
- August 11, 2021 Tartu-based construction management platform Remato raises €1.4 million
- August 11, 2021 Why VC valuations increase and why this might be a trap
- August 4, 2021 Down to earth: How entrepreneurs can collaborate to rejuvenate capitalism
- July 9, 2021 15 content and communication tools to make your startup seen and heard
- June 28, 2021 Starfunding: 10 European startups funded by celebrities
- June 18, 2021 “Micromobility gives more personal choice to people in the way that they move”: Interview with investor Per Brilioth, CEO at VNV Global
- June 16, 2021 Who controls your startup’s community? (Sponsored)
- June 9, 2021 How can you scale your smart city startup in Europe? Here are 5 top tips!
- May 20, 2021 White Star Capital closes €40.9 million digital asset fund for crypto-networks and blockchain-enabled businesses
- May 11, 2021 Antwerp-based traveltech startup Live the World lands €300K in pre-seed funding