The Book Public
The Book Public
Articles about The Book Public:
- June 18, 2021 “Micromobility gives more personal choice to people in the way that they move”: Interview with investor Per Brilioth, CEO at VNV Global
- June 16, 2021 Who controls your startup’s community? (Sponsored)
- June 9, 2021 How can you scale your smart city startup in Europe? Here are 5 top tips!
- May 20, 2021 White Star Capital closes €40.9 million digital asset fund for crypto-networks and blockchain-enabled businesses
- May 11, 2021 Antwerp-based traveltech startup Live the World lands €300K in pre-seed funding
- May 4, 2021 Malta-based holistic health and fitness app Few raises €250K
- May 3, 2021 Top budget-friendly European cities for digital nomad founders
- April 14, 2021 Meet the 15 finalists of the pitch competition at this year’s EU-Startups Summit!
- April 9, 2021 Copenhagen-based Cogo, a new shared mobility aggregator, lands €1 million
- April 7, 2021 Why you’ll love the networking options at the EU-Startups Summit online!
- April 2, 2021 Top 3 common misconceptions about blockchain
- March 26, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 80+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (22-26 March, 2021)
- March 25, 2021 “Playing is the most effective way of learning”: Interview with LingoKids’s founder & CEO, Cristobal Viedma (Sponsored)
- March 17, 2021 10 promising Belgium-based startups to keep on your radar in 2021
- March 9, 2021 “It always starts with the founder, their story, how they see the world”: Interview with investor Julia Hawkins, General Partner at LocalGlobe & Latitude
- March 8, 2021 TOP 50: Europe’s most influential women in the startup and venture capital space
- March 5, 2021 When is a startup no longer a startup?
- March 1, 2021 10 startups every creative should get to know in 2021