The Swan platform offers a complete toolkit for customers to quickly incorporate features like accounts, cards, and IBANs into their workflows and UX via simple APIs. In turn, companies can quickly start providing banking services to their customers and build custom tools for their own internal finance teams.
Articles about Swan:
- February 23, 2021 “In five years, employees will choose jobs based on a psychologically considerate environment”: Interview with Spill’s founder Calvin Benton
- February 17, 2021 “One of the main challenges still facing cryptocurrency is its adoption”: Interview with Luno’s co-founder and CEO, Marcus Swanepoel
- January 27, 2021 The Global Startup Awards 2020 Global Winners have been announced!
- January 20, 2021 Barcelona-based Landbot secures €6.5 million Series A for its no-code chatbot builder
- January 8, 2021 Next gen plastic startup Xampla lands €6.8 million to accelerate growth
- September 18, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 61 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Sept. 14-18, 2020)
- August 6, 2020 EU-Startups Job Board: 5 cool coding and developer startup jobs waiting for you this month
- May 4, 2020 How offering equity can help tech companies navigate these uncertain times (Sponsored)
- August 1, 2019 Málaga-based Predictiva raises €2.6 million for its AI solution to analyze customer service and sales calls
- March 21, 2019 Welsh retail automation platform Veeqo raises €3.8 million from Octopus Investments
- February 11, 2019 5 European apps to help you meet new people
- October 30, 2018 Here are the regional winners of Nordic Startup Awards 2018
- November 14, 2016 AI enabled investment assistant Swanest raises €750K
- November 12, 2015 HomeToGo, one of the world’s leading search engines for vacation rentals, expands to the U.S.
- October 1, 2015 Funzi launches mobile information and learning service for asylum seekers in Europe
- June 5, 2013 The favorite books of Mark Zuckerberg and Richard Branson