SimScale is a provider of powerful cloud-based 3D simulation technology that is changing the way
engineers, designers and students design products, buildings, and applications. With a founding team of mechanical engineers, computer scientists and mathematicians, SimScales goal is to enable everyone to design better products faster and cheaper by putting engineering simulation tools into the hands of a broader range of users.
Founded in 2012 and based in Munich, Germany, SimScale is led by five founders: David Heiny, Vincenz Dölle, Alexander Fischer, Johannes Probst, and Anatol Dammer. SimScale is an integral part of the design validation process for thousands of successful companies worldwide and over 100,000 individual users.
Articles about SimScale:
- May 17, 2022 Berlin-based Earlybird gets 2 new unicorns and closes new megafund at €350 million
- October 29, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (October 25-29)
- June 11, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 100+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (June 7-11)
- January 31, 2020 Munich-based SimScale closes €27 million to expand pioneering cloud-based 3D simulation software
- December 2, 2015 3D engineering simulation startup SimScale closes Series A funding round led by Union Square Ventures