Our goal is to create a stable, asset-backed, digital currency to reward people and organizations for sustainable activities via Kora mobile app. Kora intends to be the vehicle of that economic change. By tracking Kora app users’ urban mobility behaviors, Kora will reward users for sustainable mobility using emission-free ways of transport – such as walking, biking, electric public transport, and trains.
Articles about Kora:
- January 29, 2021 10 promising Latvia-based startups to watch in 2021
- February 28, 2020 “Social and environmental entrepreneurs are no different than any other entrepreneurs”: Interview with Kora’s founder Gilad
- February 11, 2020 10 promising Latvia-based startups to watch in 2020
- November 27, 2018 Remote workforce collaboration app Eko raises €17.6 million and moves its headquarters to London
- November 13, 2018 London-based AI fashion stylist Intelistyle raises over €500K in seed funding