Iris is a combination of task manager and mind-map for more flexible and convenient achievement of your goals. It allows you to constantly visualize the whole picture of your goals, tasks, and ideas.
Heres what you can do with Iris:
Set all your goals, ideas and thoughts.
Break them down into smaller tasks and make it simple.
Manage your tasks: interact, rebuild or mark them as done.
Track your progress: each completed task will be added to the whole percentage of your goal.
Invite your friends, family, teammates.
Share notes and comments for more productive work.
Articles about Iris:
- February 19, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 60 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Feb. 15-19, 2021)
- February 17, 2021 10 promising Ireland-based startups to watch in 2021
- February 2, 2021 Brussels-based Soda raises €11.5 million to bring everyone closer to data
- January 25, 2021 10 promising Greece-based startups to watch in 2021
- January 15, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: The 80 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Jan 11-15, 2021)
- January 14, 2021 Dublin-based Frankie Health raises €1 million to support remote mental wellbeing in the workplace
- December 11, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: The 68 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Dec 7-11, 2020)
- November 6, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 64 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov 2-6, 2020)
- November 5, 2020 Dublin-based traveltech TripAdmit secures €500K for international expansion
- October 28, 2020 5 spooky European startups helping you celebrate Halloween this year
- October 26, 2020 “Transport will go electric and autonomous over the next 10 years”: Interview with Irish energytech serial entrepreneur Norman Crowley
- October 2, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 74 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Sept. 28 – Oct. 2, 2020)
- September 29, 2020 Lille-based Exotec raises €77.1 million to support the international expansion of its warehouse robotics solutions
- September 28, 2020 Irish online ID verification firm ID-Pal raises €1 million to fuel expansion
- September 9, 2020 Dublin-based Swyg nabs €1 million to combine AI and peer-interviewers to remove bias from recruitment
- September 4, 2020 Stockholm-based Voi wins approval for e-scooter trials in the West Midlands, UK
- August 28, 2020 British urban mobility startup Beryl gets approval for e-scooter trials in Norwich, UK
- August 25, 2020 Berlin-based TIER unveils most advanced e-scooter ever – with built-in helmet, user swappable batteries, and indicator lights