Iris is a combination of task manager and mind-map for more flexible and convenient achievement of your goals. It allows you to constantly visualize the whole picture of your goals, tasks, and ideas.
Heres what you can do with Iris:
Set all your goals, ideas and thoughts.
Break them down into smaller tasks and make it simple.
Manage your tasks: interact, rebuild or mark them as done.
Track your progress: each completed task will be added to the whole percentage of your goal.
Invite your friends, family, teammates.
Share notes and comments for more productive work.
Articles about Iris:
- October 2, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 74 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Sept. 28 – Oct. 2, 2020)
- September 29, 2020 Lille-based Exotec raises €77.1 million to support the international expansion of its warehouse robotics solutions
- September 28, 2020 Irish online ID verification firm ID-Pal raises €1 million to fuel expansion
- September 9, 2020 Dublin-based Swyg nabs €1 million to combine AI and peer-interviewers to remove bias from recruitment
- September 4, 2020 Stockholm-based Voi wins approval for e-scooter trials in the West Midlands, UK
- August 28, 2020 British urban mobility startup Beryl gets approval for e-scooter trials in Norwich, UK
- August 25, 2020 Berlin-based TIER unveils most advanced e-scooter ever – with built-in helmet, user swappable batteries, and indicator lights
- August 25, 2020 Stockholm-based Voi unveils 4th generation e-scooter and extends trials across the UK
- August 24, 2020 Irish digital banking platform LEVERIS launches in the Netherlands
- August 17, 2020 Dublin-based e-scooter startup Zipp Mobility is approved for UK trials
- August 10, 2020 Interview with Web Summit’s CEO and co-founder Paddy Cosgrave, and Head of Startups Sean Curtin
- July 22, 2020 Dublin-based Quorum secures €1.7 million to grow its B2C chat app for small passionate businesses
- July 15, 2020 300% growth in Q1 of this year – Interview with Devan Hughes, founder and CEO of the grocery delivery platform Buymie
- July 3, 2020 Irish traveltech ROVE lands €450K seed funding for its cloud-based booking platform
- June 15, 2020 Dublin-based Buymie nabs €5.8 million for its same-day grocery delivery
- June 11, 2020 10 promising European local and rural travel startups to watch
- June 11, 2020 Paris-based Monk raises €2.1 million to expand its AI-based car damage inspection system
- June 4, 2020 Cork-based Keelvar, eSourcing startup, grabs €16 million to expand in Europe and US