GrowIN Portugal’s mission is to enable bright minds and entrepreneurs from all over the world to access European Markets via setting up and running their startups in Portugal.
GrowIN Portugal’s Company as a Service Platform is the first of its kind in that leverages the use of technology to ease the often complex and costly process of incorporating and managing a multiple shareholders’ startup in Europe.
Articles about GrowIN Portugal:
- February 11, 2021 The Future Hamburg Award 2021 calls on startups for the city of the future (Sponsored)
- February 2, 2021 Lisbon-based Apres raises €1.25 million to bring understanding, transparency and improved performance to AI
- January 27, 2021 The Global Startup Awards 2020 Global Winners have been announced!
- January 19, 2021 Barcelona-based delivery scaleup Glovo enters €100 million strategic partnership with Stoneweg
- December 17, 2020 Paris-based Lydia lands €70 million Series B extension to expand its mobile financial app across Europe
- November 18, 2020 London-based Flown lands €1.3 million to launch new ‘deep work-as-a-service’ platform, led by serial tech founder Alicia Navarro
- November 18, 2020 Spotlight on 20 kickass female founders in Spain
- November 12, 2020 Meet the accelerator programme that boosts the environmental and social impact of growing startups (sponsored)
- November 10, 2020 HRtech scale-up Remote secures €29.4 million to transform the talent market
- November 5, 2020 Spanish VC All Iron Ventures launches €66.5 million fund for European and American startups
- October 30, 2020 Portuguese nutrition platform Nutrium raised €4.25 million to continue its expansion across Europe and the US
- October 21, 2020 “The vacation rental market is booming”: Interview with Johannes Siebers, co-founder of fast-growing traveltech Holidu
- October 13, 2020 Two of Europe’s largest rental platform startups, Flatio and NomadX, join forces to fend off Airbnb
- September 30, 2020 Blue biotech: What is it, and why do European startups have the potential to lead the sector?
- August 10, 2020 Lisbon’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- June 12, 2020 You’re tired of working from home? Here are 100+ of Europe’s coolest co-working spaces
- June 9, 2020 Insurtech, healthtech & wellbeing startups: Join the INsure open innovation programme (Sponsored)
- May 20, 2020 Lisbon-based Kitch seals €1 million to build delivery-first virtual kitchens