GrowIN Portugal's mission is to enable bright minds and entrepreneurs from all over the world to access European Markets via setting up and running their startups in Portugal.
GrowIN Portugal's Company as a Service Platform is the first of its kind in that leverages the use of technology to ease the often complex and costly process of incorporating and managing a multiple shareholders' startup in Europe.
Articles about GrowIN Portugal:
- September 26, 2022 FutureTravel and TravelThink join forces as traveltech takes off
- September 19, 2022 Launches, Partnerships & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones we tracked last week (Sept 12-16)
- July 26, 2022 10 super promising Lisbon-based startups to watch in 2022 and beyond!
- July 19, 2022 Italian proptech startup Casavo takes home €400 million as it shakes up Europe’s property market
- July 14, 2022 10 super fast-growing Barcelona-based startups to watch in 2022 and beyond!
- July 8, 2022 Berlin-based MYNE scores €23.5 million to shake up the holiday home market with its co-ownership platform
- June 30, 2022 Swedish startup Goatlane picks up €500k to redesign golf sneakers
- June 21, 2022 Vienna-based 25superstars scores over €474k to launch its marketplace connecting companies with content creators
- April 14, 2022 Barcelona-based Heura lands over €4 million in just 12 hours as thousands of good rebels join its protein revolution
- April 12, 2022 Berlin-based foodtech startup Choco bites into €102 million to become Germany’s latest unicorn
- March 23, 2022 Berlin-based KoRo bags €50 million to rethink the grocery market and continue explosive growth
- March 16, 2022 Scottish startup Criton acquired by Nonius as demand for mobile tech in hospitality soars
- March 8, 2022 TOP 100: Europe’s most influential women in the startup and venture capital space
- February 24, 2022 Hamburg-based Localyze expands its global mobility platform across Europe to help companies hire the best talent from anywhere in the world
- January 28, 2022 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Jan. 24-28)
- January 27, 2022 Meet Lottoland – The European gaming company which set out to build the lottery land of happiness (Sponsored)
- January 18, 2022 10 super promising Spanish startups to keep an eye on in 2022 and beyond
- January 17, 2022 Barcelona-based Payflow nabs €8 million for its solution that’s improving employee financial wellbeing