GrowIN Portugal’s mission is to enable bright minds and entrepreneurs from all over the world to access European Markets via setting up and running their startups in Portugal.
GrowIN Portugal’s Company as a Service Platform is the first of its kind in that leverages the use of technology to ease the often complex and costly process of incorporating and managing a multiple shareholders’ startup in Europe.
Articles about GrowIN Portugal:
- October 13, 2020 Two of Europe’s largest rental platform startups, Flatio and NomadX, join forces to fend off Airbnb
- September 30, 2020 Blue biotech: What is it, and why do European startups have the potential to lead the sector?
- August 10, 2020 Lisbon’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- June 12, 2020 You’re tired of working from home? Here are 100+ of Europe’s coolest co-working spaces
- June 9, 2020 Insurtech, healthtech & wellbeing startups: Join the INsure open innovation programme (Sponsored)
- May 20, 2020 Lisbon-based Kitch seals €1 million to build delivery-first virtual kitchens
- April 8, 2020 TOP 50: Europe’s most influential women in the startup and venture capital space
- March 23, 2020 8 ideas for startups to give back in the time of Coronavirus
- February 26, 2020 “Remote-first working could be a paradigm shift similar to the industrialization age”: Interview with Doist’s Founder Amir Salihefendić
- February 21, 2020 Albert Bosch, CEO of Housfy, will speak at the EU-Startups Summit about how to build a fast-growing startup with a low budget
- February 18, 2020 10 promising Portugal-based startups to watch in 2020
- December 27, 2019 “Timing is key, and so is talent”: Interview with Barkyn founder André
- December 9, 2019 Zurich-based Sonect, the app converting any shop into a ‘virtual ATM’, snaps up €7.7 million
- November 22, 2019 The Story of a Blossoming Startup Scene – Interview with Simão Cruz of Portugal Fintech
- October 9, 2019 London-based payments processor Checkout.com triples office space as it sees its European revenues leap by 60%
- October 2, 2019 We want our riders to feel like superheroes: Interview with Wind EMEA CEO Ed Schmidt