GrowIN Portugal’s mission is to enable bright minds and entrepreneurs from all over the world to access European Markets via setting up and running their startups in Portugal.
GrowIN Portugal’s Company as a Service Platform is the first of its kind in that leverages the use of technology to ease the often complex and costly process of incorporating and managing a multiple shareholders’ startup in Europe.
Articles about GrowIN Portugal:
- September 8, 2021 Portugal-based Reckon raises €1.5 million to democratize autonomous stores in Europe and Middle East
- August 2, 2021 Tallinn-based Bolt lands €600 million to launch new grocery delivery, Bolt Market, in 10 European countries
- June 1, 2021 Sign up for the Santander X Global Challenge | Helping Businesses Prosper (Sponsored)
- May 19, 2021 UK-based StudentFinance nabs €4.5 million to democratise education and plug the skills gap
- May 18, 2021 Paris-based Back Market raises €276 million to grow its premium refurbished electronics marketplace
- May 11, 2021 “From Zoom fatigue, to after-hours pings on Slack, the typical work experience is fuelling burnout”: Interview with Qatalog’s founder and CEO, Tariq Rauf
- May 3, 2021 Top budget-friendly European cities for digital nomad founders
- April 28, 2021 Porto-based Barkyn nabs additional €3 million to scale up its subscription service for pets
- March 29, 2021 British car retailer scaleup Cazoo to be listed on NYSE through €5.9 billion business combination with AJAX I
- March 18, 2021 Paris-based fulfillment solution Cubyn raises €35 million to expand across Europe
- March 10, 2021 10 promising Portugal-based startups to watch in 2021
- March 8, 2021 TOP 50: Europe’s most influential women in the startup and venture capital space
- February 11, 2021 The Future Hamburg Award 2021 calls on startups for the city of the future (Sponsored)
- February 2, 2021 Lisbon-based Apres raises €1.25 million to bring understanding, transparency and improved performance to AI
- January 27, 2021 The Global Startup Awards 2020 Global Winners have been announced!
- January 19, 2021 Barcelona-based delivery scaleup Glovo enters €100 million strategic partnership with Stoneweg
- December 17, 2020 Paris-based Lydia lands €70 million Series B extension to expand its mobile financial app across Europe
- November 18, 2020 London-based Flown lands €1.3 million to launch new ‘deep work-as-a-service’ platform, led by serial tech founder Alicia Navarro