GA Agency is a 360-degree boutique digital marketing agency dedicated to offering a full suite of services to help businesses grow brand awareness, customer engagement, and revenues in the online space. We are a young and fast-growing agency with an excellent portfolio of international clients that are both FTSE 500 and small and medium enterprises. We are proud to say we are trusted by some of the world’s best brands, like Expedia, Prada, Technogym, Kiko Milano, Calzedonia, A-cold-wall, and Karl Lagerfield. Our multilingual expert team has 10+ years of experience across digital marketing channels and a track record of delivering exceptional results.
Articles about GA Agency:
- October 14, 2020 Oporto-based Didimo, a creator of high-fidelity digital humans, announces €1 million funding
- October 9, 2020 French startup SpaceSense raises €1 million to democratize satellite imagery in agriculture
- October 5, 2020 Estonia-based Eziil nabs €1.2 million to digitize factories with its real-time production management software
- September 30, 2020 Blue biotech: What is it, and why do European startups have the potential to lead the sector?
- September 24, 2020 #MyGalileoSolution competition is open for applications! Read here what former participants have to say (Sponsored)
- September 17, 2020 Working on a project that uses location information? Level up your idea with #MyGalileoSolution competition! (Sponsored)
- September 10, 2020 Danish drone startup QuadSAT raises €2 million to boost its antenna testing tech
- September 8, 2020 How to get your startup featured in tech news and media publications
- September 4, 2020 Berlin-based space startup LiveEO secures six-figure sum to make ‘Earth Observation’ a standard enterprise service
- August 25, 2020 How these top founders made their first pocket money (and what they learnt)
- August 17, 2020 British proptech startup Movewise secures €660K from co-founders of Indeed.com, LoveFilm and VC Hambro Perks
- August 13, 2020 The Hague’s startup ecosystem: A hub for positive social impact?
- August 11, 2020 8 ways to increase your visibility in the ‘new normal’
- August 10, 2020 London-based SKOOT, a new ecological lift-sharing app, launches with €1.7 million funding
- August 6, 2020 “3 things you need to scale your startup: Mentors, Mentors, and Mentors”: Interview with Nikola Bojkov, a co-founder and CEO of EmbedSocial
- August 3, 2020 British startup Planet Smart City partners with UN-Habitat on slum upgrading initiatives in Kenya
- July 30, 2020 Swiss cleantech Insolight lands €4.6 million Series A to bring its solar energy solutions to market