Few brings you the most engaging, inspirational and transformational experiences and sessions for your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual fitness, in a multitude of nourishing, challenging and expansive ways.
Our job is to encourage people to move to become healthier physically and mentally.
By supporting those that need digital enhancement and accessibility – the Practitioners
With our integrated payments, we can guarantee their revenue, provide them customer and performance data to enable an even better service and the continual flux of new clients, whilst giving them the opportunity to move their digital business around Europe.
For Practitioners – the unthinkable is now a reality
Articles about Few:
- July 26, 2021 5 ways to make hybrid work, well… work!
- July 26, 2021 UK-based Sproutl, an online gardening marketplace, launches with €7.6 million seed funding
- July 21, 2021 Paris-based Spendesk raises €100 million to bring spend management to every finance team in Europe
- July 21, 2021 “It’s important to maintain the soul of the company”: Interview with BUX’s CEO, Yorick Naeff
- July 20, 2021 Berlin-based hospitality startup Raus secures seed funding to reinvent nature hospitality
- July 20, 2021 London-based Collectiv Food raises €13.9 million to build food supply service of the future
- July 19, 2021 Berlin-based coupon startup Lumaly receives seven-figure investment to accelerate its growth
- July 16, 2021 These are the biggest mistakes startups make before reaching an MVP
- July 14, 2021 London-based Untitled Ventures raised €100 million for its second fund to invest in ambitious deep tech startups from Eastern Europe
- July 14, 2021 Why founders are not just building businesses, but building our collective future
- July 12, 2021 “It is in our nature to be pioneers. We are not wired to wait around for a return to normality”: Interview with BOOM’s CEO Federico Mattia Dolci
- July 12, 2021 “We were the very first operator to include a swappable battery”: Interview with e-scooter startup Wind’s co-founder and CEO, Eric Wang
- July 9, 2021 15 content and communication tools to make your startup seen and heard
- July 9, 2021 “It is safe to say that the martech industry as a whole is thriving”: Interview with Storyblok’s founder, Dominik Angerer
- July 7, 2021 London-based event management startup Hopin acquires US-based Attendify
- July 5, 2021 “French startups that have a US presence raise 2.3x more capital”: Interview with Olivier Huez, Partner at VC firm Red River West
- July 2, 2021 French cannabis tech startup Rainbow raises €2 million to boost its hemp-based brand
- July 2, 2021 “Leave your ego aside, roll up your sleeves and surround yourself with people that are passionate and capable”: Interview with Hristo Borisov, CEO/Co-Founder, Payhawk