Few brings you the most engaging, inspirational and transformational experiences and sessions for your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual fitness, in a multitude of nourishing, challenging and expansive ways.
Our job is to encourage people to move to become healthier physically and mentally.
By supporting those that need digital enhancement and accessibility – the Practitioners
With our integrated payments, we can guarantee their revenue, provide them customer and performance data to enable an even better service and the continual flux of new clients, whilst giving them the opportunity to move their digital business around Europe.
For Practitioners – the unthinkable is now a reality
Articles about Few:
- April 14, 2021 Les Nouvelles Fermes raises €2 million to build one of the largest aquaponic farms in Europe
- April 14, 2021 Dublin-based Nory raises €1.6 million to bring AI and automation to restaurants around the world
- April 9, 2021 Rotterdam-based Shypple lands €7.1 million to grow its digital freight forwarding market
- April 8, 2021 John Kim, Co-founder & CEO of Sendbird, will speak at the EU-Startups Summit online!
- April 7, 2021 Bordeaux-based Toopi Organics scales up urine recycling network in France with €3.8 million funding
- April 6, 2021 Helsinki-based Bob W raises €10 million to expand its ‘ridiculously clean’ hotel alternative across Europe
- April 1, 2021 Lithuanian proptech startup InRento lands pre-seed funds to grow ‘buy-to-let’ crowdfunding platform
- April 1, 2021 Delivery scaleup Glovo raises €450 million Series F funding to continue expansion in 20 markets
- March 31, 2021 French mobility companies Smoove and Zoov merge to help cities shift from cars to bikes
- March 31, 2021 10 promising Cyprus-based startups to watch out for in 2021
- March 31, 2021 Amsterdam-based Otrium lands €102 million to grow its fashion outlet marketplace in the US
- March 29, 2021 GrannyTech: 5 promising European startups keeping our grandparents busy
- March 29, 2021 Is crowdfunding the perfect way to build your startup? We spoke with these 7 founders to find out
- March 25, 2021 “Playing is the most effective way of learning”: Interview with LingoKids’s founder & CEO, Cristobal Viedma (Sponsored)
- March 25, 2021 Berlin-based PlusDental snaps up €35 million to take its aligner dental-tech global
- March 24, 2021 5 European scaleups using AI for good
- March 24, 2021 “The Strategy sets out to make Spain an Entrepreneurial Nation by 2030”: Interview with the High Commissioner for Spain’s Entrepreneurial Nation, Francisco Polo
- March 23, 2021 10 European startups shaking up the edtech sector in 2021