Few brings you the most engaging, inspirational and transformational experiences and sessions for your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual fitness, in a multitude of nourishing, challenging and expansive ways.
Our job is to encourage people to move to become healthier physically and mentally.
By supporting those that need digital enhancement and accessibility – the Practitioners
With our integrated payments, we can guarantee their revenue, provide them customer and performance data to enable an even better service and the continual flux of new clients, whilst giving them the opportunity to move their digital business around Europe.
For Practitioners – the unthinkable is now a reality
Articles about Few:
- October 30, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All European funding rounds we tracked this week (Oct. 26-30, 2020)
- October 30, 2020 Air Street Capital closes new €14.6 million fund to back early-stage AI startups in Europe and the US
- October 30, 2020 5 ways the pandemic will push innovation
- October 29, 2020 “Get your game out and on the market as fast as possible!”: Interview with Kolibri Games co-founder Janosch Sadowski
- October 28, 2020 10 online tech events you shouldn’t miss out on this November
- October 27, 2020 Reinventing the way people interact with machinery – Interview with Inxpect founder Luca Salgarelli
- October 27, 2020 Coffee lover? Copenhagen-based Kaffe Bueno lands €1.1 million to unlock and upcycle coffee’s health potential
- October 27, 2020 If your goal is to become rich, you shouldn’t start a startup. Here is why!
- October 26, 2020 How to hire the right talent for your startup remotely
- October 26, 2020 “Transport will go electric and autonomous over the next 10 years”: Interview with Irish energytech serial entrepreneur Norman Crowley
- October 23, 2020 “Sustainability is an increasingly important criteria in the decision-making process by customers”: Interview with Tylko’s co-founder Benjamin Kuna
- October 22, 2020 China’s digital yuan is already here. Do we need a digital euro?
- October 22, 2020 Berlin-based DANCE raises €15 million for its purpose-driven e-bike subscription service
- October 21, 2020 “The vacation rental market is booming”: Interview with Johannes Siebers, co-founder of fast-growing traveltech Holidu
- October 20, 2020 Slovakia and US-based Vectary secures €5.9 million to make 3D design and augmented reality more accessible for everyone
- October 15, 2020 Brighteye Ventures, one of Europe’s largest edtech VCs, announces €46 million second fund
- October 14, 2020 Oporto-based Didimo, a creator of high-fidelity digital humans, announces €1 million funding
- October 14, 2020 Estonian startup BotGuard raises €500K to fight malicious bots