Few brings you the most engaging, inspirational and transformational experiences and sessions for your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual fitness, in a multitude of nourishing, challenging and expansive ways.
Our job is to encourage people to move to become healthier physically and mentally.
By supporting those that need digital enhancement and accessibility – the Practitioners
With our integrated payments, we can guarantee their revenue, provide them customer and performance data to enable an even better service and the continual flux of new clients, whilst giving them the opportunity to move their digital business around Europe.
For Practitioners – the unthinkable is now a reality
Articles about Few:
- January 19, 2021 Paris-based startup Leocare lands €15 million to expand its insurtech in France
- January 19, 2021 10 of the most promising Italian startups to watch out for in 2021
- January 18, 2021 Vilnius-based Attention Insight raises €285K to expand its website and ad testing technology
- January 15, 2021 6 warning signs that your startup might fail soon
- January 15, 2021 10 of the most promising Malta-based startups to watch in 2021
- January 14, 2021 “The desire for a secure messenger environment is only likely to keep growing”: Interview with Wire’s CEO, Morten Brøgger
- January 14, 2021 Swedish startup Minna Technologies raises €15.5 million to help retail banks enable their subscription management offering
- January 13, 2021 Paris-based iziwork lands €35 million to grow its temporary employment platform
- January 13, 2021 London-based Sweep lands €1 million to expand its expense and travel management platform for SMEs
- January 13, 2021 10 French startups to look out for in 2021 and beyond
- January 12, 2021 What’s stopping lab meat technology from taking over the meat industry?
- January 8, 2021 How to hire the best talent for your startup on a tight budget
- January 7, 2021 A beginner’s guide to Google Analytics for startups
- January 5, 2021 10 European startups helping you to create (and keep!) new positive habits in 2021
- January 4, 2021 “I’d encourage founders to adopt a global mindset from the start”: Interview with Livestorm’s co-founder and CEO, Gilles Bertaux
- December 30, 2020 5 most popular EU-Startups Podcast episodes of 2020
- December 29, 2020 5 New Year’s resolutions every entrepreneur should make
- December 28, 2020 “Hire problem solvers and give them autonomy”: Interview with serial entrepreneur Dan Murray-Serter