ChAI leverages Artificial Intelligence techniques on Alternative Data in order to forecast commodity prices.
We use satellite imagery, freight data, economic statistics, and financial information to make accurate predictions ranging from 1 day to 1 year into the future.
We enable purchasing managers, vendors and CFOs to exercise forward-looking control of their materials price risk – bringing less price volatility, stronger business margins and better financial control.
Our team includes Manufacturing Engineers, Academics in AI, Algorithmic Traders, Supply Chain Experts, Insurance Professionals and Strategy Consultants.
Articles about ChAI:
- October 22, 2020 How can startups and SMEs cut costs in the time of the COVID-19 crisis? (Sponsored)
- October 21, 2020 Blockchers presents 4 exciting blockchain startups working in food & water (Sponsored)
- October 16, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 73 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Oct. 12-16, 2020)
- October 16, 2020 German deeptech peaq raises €750K to launch a full-scale blockchain platform for the automotive industry
- October 16, 2020 5 promising European startups helping your team to use automated and smart contracts
- October 14, 2020 Oporto-based Didimo, a creator of high-fidelity digital humans, announces €1 million funding
- October 13, 2020 “Everyone can become a city farmer”: Interview with iFarm’s co-founder and CEO Max Chizhov
- October 13, 2020 Meet the 20 European scaleups that made it into the finals of this year’s EIT Digital Challenge
- October 9, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 69 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Oct. 5-9, 2020)
- October 6, 2020 Belgian industrial IoT firm Sensolus secures €3.5 million to enhance visibility in international supply chains
- October 6, 2020 The future of agtech: wearables for cows, vertical farming & AI
- October 5, 2020 White Star Capital announces first close of €25.5 million digital asset fund for European and North American startups
- October 5, 2020 Crowdcube and Seedrs plan to merge to create one of the world’s largest private equity marketplaces
- October 2, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 74 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Sept. 28 – Oct. 2, 2020)
- October 2, 2020 Cambridge-based data analytics startup GeoSpock lands €4.6 million
- September 30, 2020 “Bitcoin will be a must-have asset in every investor’s portfolio in 2025”: Interview with Bitpanda’s CEO & co-founder Eric Demuth