ChAI leverages Artificial Intelligence techniques on Alternative Data in order to forecast commodity prices.
We use satellite imagery, freight data, economic statistics, and financial information to make accurate predictions ranging from 1 day to 1 year into the future.
We enable purchasing managers, vendors and CFOs to exercise forward-looking control of their materials price risk – bringing less price volatility, stronger business margins and better financial control.
Our team includes Manufacturing Engineers, Academics in AI, Algorithmic Traders, Supply Chain Experts, Insurance Professionals and Strategy Consultants.
Articles about ChAI:
- March 5, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 65 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (1-5 March, 2021)
- March 3, 2021 10 promising Luxembourg-based startups to watch out for in 2021
- March 2, 2021 Paris-based sustainable fashion company Vestiaire Collective achieves unicorn status with a new €178 million round
- March 2, 2021 Dutch online supermarket Crisp lands €30 million to bring ultra-fresh & sustainably produced food to more customers
- March 1, 2021 PwC acquires almost 50% stake in Berlin-based data anonymization startup Statice
- March 1, 2021 Vilnius-based CGTrader lands €7.8 million to scale its 3D product visualisation software
- February 26, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 65 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Feb. 22-26, 2021)
- February 26, 2021 10 promising Bulgarian startups to watch in 2021
- February 25, 2021 Paris-based Sorare raises a €40 million Series A to help fans own their football passion online
- February 24, 2021 10 promising Croatian startups to watch in 2021
- February 24, 2021 Cambridge-based Better Origin lands €2.5 million to democratise insect farming with automation and machine learning
- February 24, 2021 “Take care of your team. Building a business is a marathon”: Interview with Ringover’s CEO, Renaud Charvet
- February 23, 2021 2150 announces €130 million first close of fund for companies focusing on urban sustainability
- February 22, 2021 10 promising Slovenian startups to watch in 2021
- February 22, 2021 On-demand laundry platform Laundryheap raises €2.8 million to continue international expansion
- February 19, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 60 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Feb. 15-19, 2021)
- February 19, 2021 10 super promising Switzerland-based startups to watch in 2021
- February 18, 2021 10 promising Hungary-based startups to watch out for in 2021