ChAI leverages Artificial Intelligence techniques on Alternative Data in order to forecast commodity prices.
We use satellite imagery, freight data, economic statistics, and financial information to make accurate predictions ranging from 1 day to 1 year into the future.
We enable purchasing managers, vendors and CFOs to exercise forward-looking control of their materials price risk – bringing less price volatility, stronger business margins and better financial control.
Our team includes Manufacturing Engineers, Academics in AI, Algorithmic Traders, Supply Chain Experts, Insurance Professionals and Strategy Consultants.
Articles about ChAI:
- June 18, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 115 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (June 14-18)
- June 17, 2021 Hybrid Work Series, Part 3: How can companies adjust to the new trend? (Interviews with CEOs)
- June 17, 2021 Finland-based Contract Mill raises over €1 million to disrupt document automation business
- June 15, 2021 15 Marketing Tools to Boost Your Startup’s Growth in 2021
- June 15, 2021 Warsaw-based Ramp raises €8.3 million to expand its “PayPal for crypto” service
- June 11, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 100+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (June 7-11)
- June 11, 2021 Prague-based Time is Ltd. raises €4.6 million to solve companies’ productivity challenges in the agile era
- June 9, 2021 Romanian startup Brunch nabs €250K to scale its collaboration app for website creation internationally
- June 9, 2021 Save the date: PwC Cybersecurity & Privacy Days on 20, 21, 27 and 28 October 2021! (Sponsored)
- June 9, 2021 Berlin-based blockchain startup peaq lands €2.5 million to transform IoT into EoT – the Economy of Things
- June 8, 2021 Irish scaleup LetsGetChecked nabs over €123 million Series D funding to grow its virtual care solutions
- June 8, 2021 Hamburg-based Aeditive receives €6 million seed capital to digitalize construction
- June 7, 2021 UK-based Prevayl lands €8.7 million to unveil the future of intelligent sportswear
- June 4, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 105 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (May 31 – June 4)
- June 4, 2021 UK insurtech startup Urban Jungle raises €9.3 million to scale rapidly and diversify into new insurance products
- June 3, 2021 Insurtech startup Anorak raises €5.8 million to scale up its automated insurance companion
- May 28, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 100 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (May 24-28)
- May 26, 2021 Tractive, the Austrian startup developing GPS Trackers for dogs and cats, raised €28.6 million to support the globabl expansion