ChAI leverages Artificial Intelligence techniques on Alternative Data in order to forecast commodity prices.
We use satellite imagery, freight data, economic statistics, and financial information to make accurate predictions ranging from 1 day to 1 year into the future.
We enable purchasing managers, vendors and CFOs to exercise forward-looking control of their materials price risk – bringing less price volatility, stronger business margins and better financial control.
Our team includes Manufacturing Engineers, Academics in AI, Algorithmic Traders, Supply Chain Experts, Insurance Professionals and Strategy Consultants.
Articles about ChAI:
- October 20, 2021 Berlin-based Unstoppable Finance raises €4.47 million to bring decentralized finance to mainstream investors
- October 19, 2021 Interview with Agua NEA, the first 100% plastic- and BPA-free Mineral Water brand in Spain (Sponsored)
- October 15, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (October 11-15)
- October 14, 2021 Stockholm-based TrusTrace closes €5.17 million to create more sustainable, transparent supply chains for global brands
- October 14, 2021 Sisters launch financial education app, fueled by a €295k pre-seed round, to close gender money gap
- October 12, 2021 Dublin-based carbon footprint tracking startup CarbonSpace raises €900k seed funding to expand across the EU and the US
- October 12, 2021 Urban sustainability technology fund 2150 aims to invest €268 million to reshape the urban environment
- October 11, 2021 Earlybird UNI-X Fund of €75 million to help more European pre-seed and very early-seed innovations succeed
- October 8, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (October 4-8)
- October 6, 2021 Paris-based Cala secured €5.5 million to expand its fully autonomous restaurant chain in France and beyond
- October 6, 2021 Lithuania-based PVcase closes largest solar software company fundraising round in Europe
- October 5, 2021 London-based Octaive raises €587K to accelerate the growth of its conversational media platform
- October 1, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Sept. 27 – Oct. 1)
- September 30, 2021 CryptoArt: Italian NFT startup Reasoned Art closed a €310K pre-seed round
- September 30, 2021 Madrid-based foodtech startup Katoo secures €6.2 million to bring tech to the old-school food supply industry
- September 27, 2021 10 promising European startups disrupting the sustainable fashion industry
- September 24, 2021 Luxembourg connects startups and high-performance computing (Sponsored)
- September 21, 2021 Open Call from IntellIoT boosts European deeptech startups and SMEs with up to €150K (Sponsored)