Bolt is one of the fastest-growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 35+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of transport – one platform that helps you move around in your city and get food delivered fast. Quick, convenient and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.
We believe in a future with less car ownership and flexible urban mobility. By bringing reliable on-demand transport to the masses, we’re helping cities evolve towards decreased traffic congestion and pollution. Having reached a $1B valuation in just 5 years, we’re all about hyper-fast growth. And we’re just getting started.
Let’s build the future of transportation together!
Articles about Bolt:
- September 7, 2021 Tallinn-based EstateGuru snaps up €5.8 million to grow its property-backed loans marketplace
- August 9, 2021 5 things that need to change before there can be a Google or Facebook in Europe
- August 6, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 100+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (August 2-6)
- August 4, 2021 Tallinn-based Montonio raises €2.5 million to become Europe’s checkout solution
- August 2, 2021 Tallinn-based Bolt lands €600 million to launch new grocery delivery, Bolt Market, in 10 European countries
- June 21, 2021 4 ways to ensure success when talking to investors
- May 25, 2021 Estonian startup Introwise nabs €275K pre-seed funding to help coaches and consultants take their business online
- May 19, 2021 UK-based StudentFinance nabs €4.5 million to democratise education and plug the skills gap
- May 18, 2021 Estonia-based LightCode Photonics raises €425K to transform the autonomous vehicle industry
- May 4, 2021 Tallinn-based Bolt launches its car-sharing service Bolt Drive
- May 3, 2021 Top budget-friendly European cities for digital nomad founders
- April 9, 2021 Copenhagen-based Cogo, a new shared mobility aggregator, lands €1 million
- April 8, 2021 10 rocketing European startups boosting the home delivery sector
- March 23, 2021 Latvian fintech startup Jeff App raises €840K to boost financial inclusion in Asia using alternative data
- March 22, 2021 SEON lands the largest Series A in Hungarian startup history
- March 22, 2021 Polish cleantech startup Airly raises €2.7 million to address the air quality health crisis
- March 5, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 65 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (1-5 March, 2021)
- March 4, 2021 Estonian scaleup Bolt receives additional €20 million to increase access to mobility services in emerging markets