Bolt is one of the fastest-growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 35+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of transport – one platform that helps you move around in your city and get food delivered fast. Quick, convenient and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.
We believe in a future with less car ownership and flexible urban mobility. By bringing reliable on-demand transport to the masses, we’re helping cities evolve towards decreased traffic congestion and pollution. Having reached a $1B valuation in just 5 years, we’re all about hyper-fast growth. And we’re just getting started.
Let’s build the future of transportation together!
Articles about Bolt:
- March 4, 2021 Estonian scaleup Bolt receives additional €20 million to increase access to mobility services in emerging markets
- February 26, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 65 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Feb. 22-26, 2021)
- February 8, 2021 10 promising Estonian startups kicking ass in 2021
- January 28, 2021 Ukrainian HR-tech startup Hirio raises €330K to automate hiring
- December 18, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Dec 14-18, 2020)
- December 16, 2020 €150 million for Estonian startup Bolt, to further advance the quality and safety of its mobility services
- November 20, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: The 76 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov 16-20, 2020)
- November 17, 2020 Berlin-based Bliq secures €2 million to help delivery and ridesharing workers streamline jobs from Uber, Free Now, Bolt & Ola
- November 9, 2020 Top startup sectors likely to shape the post COVID-19 era
- September 29, 2020 Battle of the European e-scooter startups: Dott, Tier, Voi, Wind
- September 22, 2020 5 engaging Europe-based founders to follow on LinkedIn
- September 16, 2020 Estonian construction tech Remato raises €450K to grow its management platform and app
- September 3, 2020 Tallinn-based Cachet raises €1.1 million to slash insurance rates for gig workers in the Nordics, Poland and the UK
- August 26, 2020 Thinking about becoming an entrepreneur? Check out what these founders and VCs have to say
- August 13, 2020 Glovo vs. Deliveroo vs. Delivery Hero: Battle of the food delivery scaleups
- July 24, 2020 Estonian fintech Montonio raises €500K to compete with the traditional installment credit model
- July 22, 2020 Teenpreneurs! Spotlight on 5 of the most kickass teen entrepreneurs in Europe
- July 1, 2020 E-mobility startup Bolt premieres its brand new electric bike across Paris