Bolt is one of the fastest-growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 35+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of transport – one platform that helps you move around in your city and get food delivered fast. Quick, convenient and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.
We believe in a future with less car ownership and flexible urban mobility. By bringing reliable on-demand transport to the masses, we’re helping cities evolve towards decreased traffic congestion and pollution. Having reached a $1B valuation in just 5 years, we’re all about hyper-fast growth. And we’re just getting started.
Let’s build the future of transportation together!
Articles about Bolt:
- September 29, 2020 Battle of the European e-scooter startups: Dott, Tier, Voi, Wind
- September 22, 2020 5 engaging Europe-based founders to follow on LinkedIn
- September 16, 2020 Estonian construction tech Remato raises €450K to grow its management platform and app
- September 3, 2020 Tallinn-based Cachet raises €1.1 million to slash insurance rates for gig workers in the Nordics, Poland and the UK
- August 26, 2020 Thinking about becoming an entrepreneur? Check out what these founders and VCs have to say
- August 13, 2020 Glovo vs. Deliveroo vs. Delivery Hero: Battle of the food delivery scaleups
- July 24, 2020 Estonian fintech Montonio raises €500K to compete with the traditional installment credit model
- July 22, 2020 Teenpreneurs! Spotlight on 5 of the most kickass teen entrepreneurs in Europe
- July 1, 2020 E-mobility startup Bolt premieres its brand new electric bike across Paris
- July 1, 2020 “Disinfection robots, cleaning robots, e-commerce delivery robots…I see a lot of opportunities”: Interview with Accerion’s founder Willem-Jan Lamers
- June 19, 2020 “The long-term trends are likely to remain unchanged”: Interview with Bolt’s co-founder Martin Villig
- June 16, 2020 Estonian fintech Planet42 raises €2.2 million to democratise car access in South Africa
- June 3, 2020 10 things startups can teach large corporates
- May 26, 2020 Estonia-based Bolt raises €100 million to grow its transport and food delivery app in Europe and Africa
- April 27, 2020 Barcelona-based Factorial snaps up €15 million to automate HR tasks
- March 30, 2020 10 Netflix documentaries every entrepreneur should see